My birth story with pics!!

Thanks for all the lovely comments girls :)

wow what a story!!! Cant believe you did it all with no real pain relief you are so brave, I seriously would have probably swiped the mw if it had been me!!!! So glad everything turned out ok in the end though and Matthew is gorgeous :) such a cutey pie!!!

I think I would have taken the pain relief if there had been more time, but in all honestly the breathing was everything for me. Taking the deep breaths in and slowly breathing out was what got me through it all! Obviously everyone is different, some people probably wouldn't agree - but if I could give any advice to anyone then it would be to just try and keep control of your breathing :)

x

Last edited:
Congrats! He's gorgeous ^_^ and good on you for insisting an internal! xx

Flipping heck! You did brilliant hunni! What a knob of a MW not to give you an internal examination! How the heck do they know how far dilated you are unless they blooming check.

Extremely well done! Your DS is just too cute. x

Well done you!! he's absolutely gorgeous congratulations Hun Xxx

congrats, hes beautiful!! ur story made me all teary eyed hehe xxxxx

Huge giant amazing congrats Hun, you did so well espeacially up against a mw that wasn't listening lol
He is gorgeous, can't stop looking at your pics, I'm so jealous now, you've made me real impatient now lol I expected to be a couple f days after you, now I feel like it will still be weeks lol

to be honest....you have given me hope that i can do this :)

xxx

Oh he is just lovely! Congrats!

xxx

He's beautiful, congratulations!
When I gave birth to my daughter the same kind of thing happened to me where midwife said no need for an internal yet so of course I thought the same as you and I wasn't going to cope, funny she was born a few minutes later in a side room, the look of shock on the midwives face never leaves you lol!

to be honest....you have given me hope that i can do this :)

xxx

You can!! :) Honestly I was terrified about labour, actually crapping myself :lol: but I just kept telling myself every pain was one pain closer, just try your best to stay in control and you will be fine! :) xxx

Huge giant amazing congrats Hun, you did so well espeacially up against a mw that wasn't listening lol
He is gorgeous, can't stop looking at your pics, I'm so jealous now, you've made me real impatient now lol I expected to be a couple f days after you, now I feel like it will still be weeks lol

Aww I'm sure your little man will be here before you know it! And the wait will be sooooo worth it!! I'm excited for you :) xxx

Great story Rachey! God, I would have screamed at that MW - Well done for being so controlled! Matthew is absolutely gorgeous and looks all lovely and warm in his little blanket! :love:

Awwww he's gorgeous hun!
Well done you! You sounded so strong and brave.
Congratulations on your little boy xxx

You are a true inspiration, wow what an incredible story! I hope I can be as brave as you, thank you so much for sharing that with us! Have fun with you lovely boy, he is lush!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back