My birth story with pics!!

to be honest....you have given me hope that i can do this :)

xxx

You can!! :) Honestly I was terrified about labour, actually crapping myself :lol: but I just kept telling myself every pain was one pain closer, just try your best to stay in control and you will be fine! :) xxx

yeah i remember you being so scared, like me, which is why i think you are brilliant and have given me hope....thanks again :)

did you have any tears or anything?

xx

Congratulations!! He is adorable x

congratulations he gorgeous and well done for not punching the horrible midwife

Probably an odd question....but I've been wondering on the day it eventually does happen did you wake up feeling any different? Like did you have a feeling it was going to be that day lol

I know it won't be long now :) and to be honest I need a bit longer to get a load of orders finished and sent so I don't have to think about them anyway lol so at the mo I'm hoping he will make an appearance on his due date ( unlikely lol )

I know what u mean teampc!! The not knowing about when and how it starts is horrible!! Lol

congrats!! shame ur mw was so mean, but at least she will learn for the next lady that comes in to bloody check her!

So glad ur labour went so smoothly and ur little boy is absolutely gorgeous!!! Well done!!

Wow what a great birth story, well done! Beautiful little boy, congratulations :)

Probably an odd question....but I've been wondering on the day it eventually does happen did you wake up feeling any different? Like did you have a feeling it was going to be that day lol

I know it won't be long now :) and to be honest I need a bit longer to get a load of orders finished and sent so I don't have to think about them anyway lol so at the mo I'm hoping he will make an appearance on his due date ( unlikely lol )

I woke up at 2am and noticed I had flooded the bed :lol: so I suppose I knew he wouldn't be too long away! Didn't feel any different though until the contractions started, I didn't know they were contractions at first though - I'm so thick lol

Any sign of little man appearing yet? :)

yeah i remember you being so scared, like me, which is why i think you are brilliant and have given me hope....thanks again :)

did you have any tears or anything?

xx

Nope I didn't hun, just 2 grazes which nipped when I pee'd for 2 or 3 days but fine now!

I was surprised I didn't tear cause after a push his head was only half out and I said to the midwife "Can I push??" She said only when I had a contraction cause otherwise I would tear? But I did it anyway it was too nippy with his head sitting there lol wooooops :lol:

Sorry not had the chance to get on much, thanks so much for all your lovely messages! Means alot :)

Hope you're all well!! :)

xxx

No signs as yet really, had a few pains and tightenings today but they have stopped lol think I'll have a bounce in a bit

Aawww hes beautiful congratulations...i so cant wait for my baby boy to come hopefully soon :) xx
39+2

Thanks Rh1annon :) won't be long for you now!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back