The big easter egg sweepstake! Get your guesses in now!

wow 8dpo already thats flew past, im so excited for u i cant imagine what u are feeling i have eevrything crossed for you xxxx

Glad the swelling subsided and ur feeling better scotch xx
Ooooooh 8DPO roll on sat were all gona be sending dust and positive vibes ur way - what time will u be testing? I'm on nights so will be going to bed at 9am ;)

8DPO, that is when I started POAS every month! so do you think you will actually be able to hold out until Saturday or are you gonna turn into an addict peeing on an FRER every morning? (or twice a day as in my case - see profile pic! lol)

best best best of luck! xx

You've all brought me forwards a day you naughty things. I'm poas sunday!

I will not be swayed by you!

opps sunday sorry scotch :whistle: didnt realise xx

so sunday before i go to bed so before 9am??? :D

You've all brought me forwards a day you naughty things. I'm poas sunday!

I will not be swayed by you!

Lol! Nice try ladies ;)

Sunday 22nd... Hmm you'll be doing it first thing right? I don't wanna miss it! :eh:

I know you lot, sneaky as always ;)

I'll no doubt pee first thing, and as with everything you'll be fourth to know :p

ha ha good stuff on the swelling going down..........but don't get to used to it cos the swellings just gonna get bigger and bigger over the next 8 and half months!

Eeeeek so excited, how CAN you resist testing? You are so strong willed! I'm proud of ya!

I'm always strong willed when it comes to testing. I don't want false disappointment if it's going to be positive!

Not sure how long a girl can last with amy on her case though!

I'm always strong willed when it comes to testing. I don't want false disappointment if it's going to be positive!

Not sure how long a girl can last with amy on her case though!

Stay strong testing buddy!

You do realise I'm more excited for you testing than for me??:shock::lol:

xxx

Bless you mishi, can't wait to move on with you as it'll be a double celebration day xxx

I don't want false disappointment if it's going to be positive!

I really like that :) I normally look at it the other way around and not want false optimism when it's going to be negative :oooo:

Stay strong! xx

Total Thread stalker checking in today Scotchy!!

Any symptoms to spot yet? Can't wait for sunday, good luck to both you and Mishi for double testing X

Nothing really on the symptoms front, mainly as I'm still on drugs and they've got quite strong symptoms associated which I think would mask any preg symptoms

still here, still waiting...

What time will you be logging on on Sunday hon?xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back