The big easter egg sweepstake! Get your guesses in now!

scotch you'll need to get some "wooooaaahhhhh bodyform, bodyform for yooooooooooou!", is it not that brand that you can go rollerblading in white pedal pushers in?!?!?!

I really should. Moon cup in, new jumper on (i thought I needed some retail therapy). Did feel bad that it'd go amazingly with my white cut off jeans but I love them too much to put them though that so I went black instead.

Now I'm home I feel much better, in fact I feel like a weight is lifted. I've spent the last 3 days waiting for the worst to happen and now it has so there's nothing to worry about any more

Plus I have my first alcoholic drink since january. I'm going to be so pissed half way through this...

Sorry to hear that the witch got you hun but really warmed by your positive post. You and pork pie really are superstars. Enjoy that drink xx

Oh so sorry Scotch , just glad the limbo wait is over for you - glad you had some retail theraphy - you deserve it and have some pimms and strawberrys XXX

Last edited:
Glad your skirt survived!! Retail therapy is a good strategy to get you through. Big hugs xxx

I just went through this thread to see what symptoms I had last time and saw how many of my LTTTC friends now have pregnancy tickers. It was a hard thread to read, but seeing all those tickers gave me so much hope!

Love you guys

Bloody hell Scotch, I just shit myself when I saw the commiserations at the top of the page :roll:

I know what you mean :hug: Happy for them, sad for us. Hopefully I get to be a bit sad for me because of you soon ;)

Wishing you all the luck in the world, I have everything crossed for you x

Aww scotsh wishing u lots of luck, not been posting that much recently but have been keeping up in the IVF and clomid threads x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back