The big easter egg sweepstake! Get your guesses in now!

ScotchEgg

Reaction score
Good morning my lovelies. I'm sitting on a train into london ready to have my eggs harvested. I rather enjoyed the guessing game lou had going so here goes (any guesses welcome, no need to be ltttc girls)

Background info to help: thursday's scan showed approx 36 follicles, 19 measured and 16 over 10mm. Let's see who gets closest...

I need to know number of eggs, number that are mature (can be used), number of embryos. Our guesses first:

ScotchEgg: 18 eggs, 9 mature, 6 embryos
PorkPie: 23 eggs, 11 mature, 8 embryos

Over to you guys. I'm going to be in the hospital all day so I'm looking forwards to checking in on you when I can

right firstly good luck darling - thinking about you!
Secondly my guesses - 21 eggs 10 mature- 7 embryos xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

20 eggs, 11 mature, 9 embryos xx

Best of luck scotch and pork pie xx

ok good luck scotch!

19 eggs, 8 mature, 6 embryos xxxxx

21 eggs, 13 mature, 7 embryos!! Massive good luck scotch and pork pie, thinking of you xxxxx
Updated guess: 10 mature and 7 embies xxx

Last edited:
22 eggs, 12 mature, 9 embryos

Lots of luck Scotch. x

Vicky's closest with the eggs. A very respectable 14. The procedure was fine and I feel fabulous. The staff are just so lovely here.

Waiting for my dad to pick us up and take us home. Got a dvd for the afternoon and been told I must be waited on hand and foot. Yippee!

You're welcome to update your guesses if you need to. I'm have to think of a decent prize for the overall winner

Oh and I'll find out the other stats tomorrow

gd luck my lovely hope all goes smoothly :))

aww im to late to guess lol but i have no idea wat am talking about anyways hehe best of luck for everything else xxx

Duplicated post ... Stupid phone!!

Last edited:
Whoop whoop I won .... ner ner ner ner :nerner:

Scotch when you get your bfp (which you will) the prize can be all your left over ttc stash ;) LOL

it's not much of a stash, but you're welcome to it...providing you get a best of three...that's only one of the three guesses so far ;)

Well done lady! Big woop woop for you¬ xxxxxxxx

Lovely news Scotch hun,

Have a lovely afternoon chilling and being looked after sweetie!

xxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
great news. enjoy your afternoon make sure you keep your feet up and let your oh do everything xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back