*The Big Brother thread.* who do you want to WIN?

they are all living together and I would personally be jumpingover the wall then be in a house with a man who thinks its ok to put on someone else's underwear, no matter where she had left it. Perhaps its because of my job,but that is not a joke. and I would have reacted the same way as she did - they were all laughing saying "they smell" etc and when she said quietly "they're mine" he carried on laughing, no apology or aything. alex shouldn't have got involved but I think sylvia was well i her right to do that.

I found mario very patronising about mikeys disability. It was insulting to blind people. Just cause he is blind doesnt make him a nice innocent wee guy.

I believe that mikey was right it was a stag do and thats what you expect lads to act like on a stag do, she shouldn't have left her knickers around in a bathroom used by 15 other people IMO.

If they were mine i would have had a laugh with them, but i guess thats just me! After all its only a bit of material.

It wasn't Alex's arguement she had no reason what so ever to go off like a clever cow and i thin she has just made herself look a fool to me and everyone else. GET HER OUT.

That Alex girl knocks me vile...!

When Mikey asked her name "Alex, dont forget that"
I was nearly sick!!!

I do think its disrespectful to put on someone elses knickers though

I know they were having a laugh..
Stag do...
And if i went into a house like that, its the type of stuff that does happen..
And id probaly laugh along

But people are different and some hate stuff like that

Also i dont like Mario... he just seems slimy

I hate Alex so much :x :x :x

I'm not even gonna go into the reasons why but I hope she goes soon :pray:

Jenny is from my town, if anyone wants to know how I talk then it's exactly like her :lol:

Dennis does my head in, he does this stupid walk-dance-walk thing ALL the time, it's annoying :roll:

I like Steph, I know she was a right pain in the arse throughout the task but if she goes I don't think it'd be fair cos she hasn't had a chance to be herself in the house :?

Luke is mint, I love him :lol:

I love Lisa, it must have been hard for her to sit back and watch everything over the last few days but she never let it bother her 8)

Kat... WTF?! I had to turn the TV off when she was screaming in the diary room!! Yeah she's funny but for how long :wall:

I hated Dale when he went in the house cos of the stupid things he said on his audition tape. He's been really boring so far though :bored:

Rex is alright :oops:

But I really really really really want Alex out next week :x

Where the knickers dirty? I'm sure she said they were and if so WTF was she doing leaving them lying about!! :puke:

lfc_sarah said:
trixipaws said:
oooh, theres totty in it this year! :cheer: i really fancy that dale dude, he reminds me of my boyf coz he's fit and he's a self-confessed arsehole :lol: my boyf is just like him "im ace, everyone else is rubbish, i dont talk to ugly people..." etc i find the arrogance attractive! thats why i like dale i think. woohoo hope he stays in so i got some eye candy none of the others are my type

Haha
I know Dale

Hes on my Facebook and everythin :wink: ....

...Nah we went to the same College and we were in the same uni
Hes a good late night after a night out dj in halls ..haha!
Hes quite happy with himself...
But hes a sound lad

He said he was going to Ibiza....
Not Big Brother :lol:
iv been challenged! can u help me lol

i told my boyf u knew him and said im gonna facebook dale and my boyf said "i dont give a fook if u facebook him u wont get a reply anyway!"
WELL! HOW rude!! lol i kno dale will have a million requests when he gets out etc but is there any chance u can ask him to message me. if by chance he fancied me back im "allowed" him anyway- in fact iv been pretty much challenged to pursue him! :lol:

my oh's mum knows mikey from when he was younger. OH kinda remembers him but ohs wee brother definately remembers him.

Weenik, do you know him, i wasnt sure what age you were.

Its all celebs on north ayrshire you know! First Sam, now mikey.
I might go for it myself next year.

Minxy said:
kimmumof2 said:
i Looooovvvvvveeeee Kat she is Hirrrrrraaaarious!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

C.R.O.T.C.H mean man-sausage

:rotfl:

looooooooool i forgot about that that was funny as fooooook
i do like her a lot. and luke i think could be funny too, will have to see- but i found his audition tape funny when he goes "perhaps i just...emit... homosexuality- i dont know!" the way he said it and the way he gesticulated really tickled me!

skairdykat said:
:rotfl: :rotfl:

Who is it on here that fancied Max Branning? Was it Kimbo? Or was it Jeremy Kyle that she fancied.
yeah kim fancies jeremy kyle shes got questionable taste that girl! :lol:

oh yeah i dont hate alex really but my boyf quite accurately pointed out- why is she making such a big deal out of whether or not the wedding is fake? yes, u figured it out, well done- why are u being so seriarse about it?! it is a non-issue! :roll: :lol:

Minxy said:
kimmumof2 said:
i Looooovvvvvveeeee Kat she is Hirrrrrraaaarious!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

C.R.O.T.C.H mean man-sausage

:rotfl:

haha that bit was hirarious!

God thoes bitches who started the argument, i cant stand them. its big brother FFS, dont leave your knickers out if you dont want anyone to touch them!

lfc_sarah said:
That Alex girl knocks me vile...!

When Mikey asked her name "Alex, dont forget that"
I was nearly sick!!!

omg i just seen this - how rude is she! she is someone i could never get tired of slapping :wall:

steph to go this week just dont like the girl :shakehead: xxxxxxxx

steph and alex to go.
steph is just so moany and that alex is just too rude 4 my likeing

You know what will happen though dont you. Everyone hates her (Alex) so she will manage somehow to be in there for ages and not get voted out even when she is up for eviction just so she can irratate people a bit more.

true its always same with the ones you really cant stand they stay in week after week :( xxxxxx

HOW JEALOUS am i of sylvia- she is one of the most beautiful women iv ever seen! i wish i looked like her :x i dont like her hair tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back