*The Big Brother thread.* who do you want to WIN?

I cant take my ears off rex. Everytime he talks I feel my legs going. He sounds like Daniel Craig only sexier. OMG , what happening to me.

Yay! This year is already looking so much better than last years :) I'm loving this wedding task.
My run down so far:

Alexandra - Too much attitude, dont like her
Dale -What an arrogant prick, hope him and Steph get together then they can talk at each other about how great they are.
Darnell - Okay. Easily forgetable tho.
Dennis - He looks like Gary Glitter! So annoying, talks in a fake American accent and flaps his hands around too much!
Jennifer - Boring. Left her kid to try and get fame on big brother. She has no personality so i think she will be forgotten within minutes.
Kat - Fab! Very funny...why is she the only quirky member of the house?
Lisa - Most attractive woman in the house this year. Acting a blinder in this task. Must be really hard for her.
Luke - My favourite by far :) Very funny!
Mario - Looks like American dad!
Michael - Really really really creepy.
Mo -*yawn*
Rachel - Nice girl not seen much in the way of her personality yet being as the cameras are on Steph 98% of the time :roll:
Rebecca - How does this girl work with children? So irritating screaming all the time. I hate people like this.
Rex - Looks like Jeremy out of Peep show. Wish he was that funny. Boring.
Steph - Whiny little girl.
Sylvia - Reminds me of June Sarpong (sp?) so in a word. annoying.

I just sat watching and i cant believe that girl is having a go at Mikey and cant even look at him while she is doing it. Looks to me like she has been waiting for an excuse to be nasty to him to. Is'nt she the one that is supposedly religious but currently not practising lol. dozy moose.

I LOVE Mario, Lisa, Rachel, Kat (she is hirraaarious!!), Luke, the others aren't really standing out for me at the moment, there are a few I can't stand though :roll: What would BB be without the 'orrible ones though?!

x

skairdykat said:
Is Rex the chef? I think he looks like Max Branning LOL.
:rotfl: i quite fancied him until u said that! he does a bit now i think of it euw lol

I was thinking he looked like max branning when he went in. lol i'm glad i'm not going mad.

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Who is it on here that fancied Max Branning? Was it Kimbo? Or was it Jeremy Kyle that she fancied.

i thought last night they were all just having a laugh and ok he shouldnt have touched someone elses underwear but it wasnt done in a pervy or nasty way that girl took things way too far she is completely obnoxious and wouldnt even give him a chance to speak i was sat here watching screaming at the telly i was furious hope shes out soon what a nasty witch :evil: xxxxxx

Why do they all have to start shouting. It was only a pair of knickers and Mikey didn't even know what they were when he picked them up. who leaves there knickers in the bath anyway when they're sharing a bathroom. I do think that maybe he shouldn't have put them on.
He apoligised and the girls just kept going on and on and on. They haven't done themselves any favours acting like that when it comes to evictions.

:evil: :evil: :evil: GET ALEX OUT!!!!

:x Obnoxious, up her own arse and looks like she was possibly a man in the not so distant past.

Shame the girls who are a laugh- Lisa, Hirrrraious Kat and Becky weren't at the stag do... was quite looking forward to seeing Becky in all her glory :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:wink: HOW FIT DID DALE LOOK IN THE BUNNY OUTFIT?!!? :oops:

Hazel said:
Why do they all have to start shouting. It was only a pair of knickers and Mikey didn't even know what they were when he picked them up. who leaves there knickers in the bath anyway when they're sharing a bathroom. I do think that maybe he shouldn't have put them on.
He apoligised and the girls just kept going on and on and on. They haven't done themselves any favours acting like that when it comes to evictions.

its not just a pair of knickers. if i found someone i didn't know well wearing my underwear I would feel almost violated. uderwear to me is really personal. i had a neighbour who commented on my underwear once and it really upset me, if he had worn it i would have :puke:

tbh i wouldn't have gone on about it but i woulkd have shouted. underwear is sexual, so it could have easily been construed as a sexual thing. he gets on my nerves.

Hmm Beanie, I'm somewhere in the middle of this.....

If my underwear was so private to me I wouldn't leave it in a bathroom during a stag do. And it did seem like the girls had just been waiting for the chance to have a screaming match. That Alex is totally 'channeling' Charlie Uchea from last year :roll: That said, Mikey is irritating, and Mario's inference that Mikey 'wouldn't hurt a fly' is clearly an observation based on the guy's disability. Aaah, poor blind bloke :x It's day 4, he could be an axe murderer for all they know!

She could have told him it was out of order and left it at that.

i think that yes she over reacted because he was just messing around and to me my under wear is personal and i would not be impressed if he wore it but i also wouldnt leave it lying around in my own house let alone in a house full of strangers. if she had a problem with it she should have gone about it differently not caused a shouting match in the middle of the bathroom. alex shouldnt have even got involved she just wanted someone to have a go at.

i dont like mikey either, i think if i was with him 27/7 i would find him annoying but i wouldnt go ballistic at him for wearing my underwear as a joke either.

i Looooovvvvvveeeee Kat she is Hirrrrrraaaarious!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

my OH sed he wouldnt be watching it but he is and he is getting just as annoyed and addicted as me lol

i reckon that steph will be going out of the 4 up this week, just because she blew the task for them, but then again mario has come across as slightly annoying but not as self centred or annoying as her!!

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back