Terrified history will repeat itself!

MustangMomma

Reaction score
I have eight confirmed miscarriages and at least two suspected additional miscarriages.

I've never carried to term.

I haven't been able to conceive since 2011 and have had several doctors tell me that it is extremely unlikely I would ever be able to conceive again.

I have endometriosis, thrombophilia, a lot of internal scar tissue from assault and trauma.. as well as scar tissue from my prior pregnancies.

I am 36 years old and was considered extremely high risk at 30.

Somehow.. I'm pregnant!

I had the first exam, my second round of HCG testing and the first introvaginal ultrasound, done yesterday.

This is a viable, uterine pregnancy with fetal development and a yolk sac (not ectopic or nonviable)!

I'm 6 weeks and one day!

I've started daily lovenox, progesterone and aspirin... In hopes of keeping my body from attacking the baby and triggering a miscarriage.

I want so badly to be excited, but I am simply terrified that history will repeat itself!

Does this anxiety, or fear, ever go away?

try to stay positive as it's very crucial for the health of your baby. Congrats on yr pregnancy

Congrats!! The feeling doesn't really go away entirely. I found I was blissfully unaware of the dangers during my first pregnancy and terrified with my second after a missed miscarriage at 12 weeks.
The moments you will feel the most reassured is when you start feeling the baby, but then you get worried again if you think you haven't felt the baby enough.
Hang in there hun, it's easy for someone to tell you to relax but the worry is always there in the back of your mind.
Have a happy and healthy 9 months!x

Thank you ladies!!

So far... So good... No signs of miscarriage or failure. I have appointments every two weeks and my next (2nd) appointment is next Friday the 16th!

Everything looked good the first visit... Praying for a heartbeat on this one!

awesome news, I keep fingers crossed

We have a heartbeat!! Meds are working!! My cyst is still too small, but it's growing. My uterus is 3/4 protected, but one wall is still vulnerable.

We're not out of the woods yet, but we're looking better!!

Last edited:
I'm losing him

If my body doesn't completely pass him by Tuesday, I have to go in for the D&C.

I’m so sorry to hear this sending you hugs xxx

Oh, I am so sorry, sending warm hugs x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back