Team Pink.

l_maclean

Reaction score
I've just been nosing on the "team blue" thread, and realised i couldnt find one for team pink. (apologies if ive missed it.)

So anyways, thought id start a thread where those of us having little ladies could share everything and anything pink - nurseries, names, gorgeous little outfits.

I've only just found out, and so far have been re-strained in the girly shopping - but im sure that wont last.

so lets see lots of pics.

xxx

i've been wondering when someone would do one of these! well done hun! i'll prob still sneak on and look at the purchases even tho i'm team blue :) xx

Yay! I am team pink too :) We have bought quite a few clothes and have mostly set up her room so I will post pics when I get a chance.

Last edited:
lol if the sonographer is right and i do have a girl she will be Alyssa may. not bought anything girly yet as im kinda scared in case they got it wrong and i waste money that i cant afford to do. did get a nice yellow fluffy sleepsuit tho :)

my first pink purchase. - got this right after thursdays scan. :D

photostream

We found out yesterday baby number 3 is a girl, still got lots of things from Paige when she was a baby and lots of neutral thinks from jake. Couldnt resist going to buy a sleepsuit yesterday in pink though. We think we are calling her Sophia Marie.

Thats great. welcome to team pink. what a lovely name.
xxx

Were team pink too, Well 80% apparently

Got a few baby girl bits so far but calmed down when i started to think that maybe 80% isnt that high hahaha

Our names so far are

Erin
Rayna
Kayla
Caoimhe
Carly
Lauren
Danielle
Shea
Carrie

Stuck to unisex mosses basket and travel system just to be safe and incase i forget how sick iv been and decide to have another one day lol

We're going for a lot of unisex stuff as well - mostly cos this is our first, so hopefully we'll be able to use it for the next one (is it wrong im thinking of the next one already. lol)

Ive got three names in my head just now - (DH is quite appathetic when it comes to names - "can we not just wait and see what she looks like)

Elizabeth - shortened to Lily (although there seems to be a lot of lily's about just now)
Darcey
Georgia - cos bubs keeps dancing to George strait. lol

xxx

LOL yeah my OH is on the next one buzz more than me, When I was saying to him the other day if it is a boy we can take the clothes back and see if they will swap and his responce was " sure we can just keep them up for when we have a girl" I was like let me get through this one first haha

Funny hubby has started to lean twords Darcy again now too , Although he did only remember he liked it cos the girl in Thor is called Darcy LOL

I think we have our name finally :), baby sophie! :)

Awww!! Lovely thread! I have my scan next week and hoping I am team pink so may be back then! :) xxx

I'm Team Pink too, have bought heaps - too embarrassed to post piccies, as I look like I have a shopping addiction !!!!
We've had quite a few scans and all concur it's definitely a girl!!! So we'll have one of each :)

We're calling her Chloe.

photo7.jpg

this is the first pink thing i bought - straight after the scan.

iriki - i think you should def post some piccies.

xxx

photo8.jpg

my other pink buy.

(sorry for the size, i dunno how to make them smaller.)

xxx

Oohhhh they're so cute!!! Might have to go find the camera :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back