Team pink!!

zooma

Reaction score
Well this is a little late to be updating.... I had my 20 week scan on Tuesday, but I was working nights this week and then had a friend visiting for the weekend so haven't really been on here to let you all know which team we're on... but now we know we are team PINK!! I thought I ought to update so that we can balance it out a bit and try to catch up on the blue team.

The whole scan experience was so amazing. Everything was so clear compared to the 12 weeks scan. I expected to be given a probably gender to be honest, especially with a girl, but the sonographer was really sure and we could tell ourselves, looking at the screen that she is a little girl. We got some really good clear pictures too.

Awww that's great news hun, congrats on team pink :pink:

x

YAY congrats and welcome to team pink!

x

Lol aww that's fab congrats!! :) isn't it amazing when they show u each bit like the heart etc! Me and my partner were like wow!! Then she did the underneath shot and was like 'that's def a willy' haha xx

Congratulations!! The scans are amazing. Mine seemed so much clearer this time than with my 1st baby. x

Me too!!!!! Had my 20 week scan today and sonographer was very sure it's a little girl!!! Congrats on your team pink too!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back