Tomorrow.... ** It's today **

I don't mind either way. OH has just said he'll be really shocked if it's a girl he has convinced himself it is a boy.

:shock: I've woken up feeling really nervous and panicky!

Anyone else feel anxious about their 20 week scan??

Aww huni it will all be fine :D good luck and dont forget to post us all about the scan ok :D :dance: :clap:

Emma58 said:
:shock: I've woken up feeling really nervous and panicky!

Anyone else feel anxious about their 20 week scan??

Yep! But I'm an old bird so it does worry me a bit that somethig might be wrong. Just keep thinking positive and pray everything is ok. Post as sonn as you get back and let us know how you get on! Good luck :pray:

Ah, I'm gonna go BLUE just to be different.

(although my instinct did at first say pink)

Hmm, I appear to be sitting on the fence.

Think it's only my OH who thinks blue!
Even I secretly think Pink, but i really don't mind!
I just hope they can tell and it isn't crossed legged hiding it's bits.

Hey - good luck!! I got a bit nervous but not as much as with the twelve week scan, I sort of knew the kid was healthy and strong. I didn't have a clue about gender though so I'm not going to try and guess someone else's!!

Our sonographer did all the 'important' checks first but I was confident they would be ok and all I wanted to know was boy or girl!! (I think she might have thought I was a bit shallow but sod it, I was just happy and not too worried about the little one needing extra special care, I knew the heartbeat was strong!).

Just have a great time.... love every minute of it.

come on come on come on!! PINK OR BLUE?!!!!! im dying to know!!! oops hope all is all well too obviously! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back