Talk in the 2ww...

Sounds good hun, we did the same hopefully!

Keep coming over lightheaded! :confused: x x

scotch egg- i did the same last month to i was deff preggers in my mind i had all the signs but nope AF got me lol so good look i know its hard not to but try not to symptom spot lol

missjuly- we deff need more BFPs this month even if it aint me ya grow to be fond of alot of girls and share there stories and are happy for them when thy fall and know they will be for you its soooooo nice when ya hear a BFP

kizzibea- yeah iv got til the 12th to test so im struggling lol i dont think ill test untill then though as got my sons bday on the 11th dont wanna be upset that day really so12th it is

BFPs all round pleaseeeeeeeeeeee
good luck girlies
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I knew I shouldn't - we peaked too soon last month and were both shattered by the time I think I ov'd - plus OH went away a few days before my predicted date - it was all over the shop. I thought we wouldn't have, but I had sore boobs, nausea, all sorts. I hadn't found forums or anything like that by then - we were just 'enjoying ourselves' and I googled to see if the fact I felt different could mean anything.

In retrospect I think I was very stressed from a very horrible situation at work (got sh*t upon by my line manager when he messed something up and spent the next six weeks trying to recover my reputation and not give in and do something vindictive - think I succeeded, once it was over realised people knew what he'd done all along and have somehow come out stronger and with senior people everywhere giving me way more respect so not the end of the world) anyway think that's what caused the nausea and physical symptoms, and think being so unhappy at work in that time made me want it to be true.

We've been going at least every other day this month so I'm confident that even if I've missed ov we'll be ok. Definitely won't be resting too much on success (although third time lucky sounds good to me) and will try not to symptom spot too much - almost wish I hadn't googled what the symptoms are...

well just made a ticker and it says that AF is now due on the 7th (i just guessed that my cylcle was 28days as it always was before i went on the pill and this is my 1st cycle since stopping it) anyway........ i had somehow worked out AF was due on the 11th when i was on holiday, i was going to hold off untill i got home on the 18th and test 19th if AF was a no show. So now the 19th seems an unbearably long wait if my ticker is correct and dont know if i should test before i go on the 7th!?!?! Really dont want 2 test while away n end up with a BFN. x

well i have no idea what caused my symptoms lol
i did get my AF 2 days early and (TMI) it was so bad and the pain was unreal so im thinkin maybe chemical pregnancy as my periods are normally spot on 32 days n this on was 30, so i dont really know
but iv got some opks coming in post
did not arive today missjuly :( so tomorrows the day :)
good luck hun
aww good luck kay and i wudnt test either while i was away its my sons 5th bday on the 11th so i def wont be testing a day early i dont wanna be a grumpy mummy on his special day bless him x

Last edited:
I know, im in 2 minds because im thinkin if i test before we go and its BFN then ive got my holiday to enjoy and take my mind off it but then if I dont i'll just b wonderin while im away and will be gutted when AF makes an appearance mid holiday. Also if i dont test and end up with a BFP when i get home i will be feeling really bad about the food and drinking on the holiday! Actually your not supposed to fly in early pregnancy are you? Im just complicating things for myself with a little bit of wishful thinking 2!
Aww i know linxminx its all about your son on his special day!! x

i think i would test before goin away but thats me and im very very impatient lol
im not going to test on alfies bday as its not fair on him bless him....... not saying i wont test before then lol
my opks will be delivered tomorrow hopefully in time for my next cycle i just want AF to stay away although i doubt she will :(
the amount of people tht drink and eat the wrong things in early preg is unreal because as you find out when your activly TTC there is no bloomin give away signs really to tel u 100% ur pregnant until u get a BFP so i wouldnt worry too much, as for AF coming on ut holls well no matter how much you want her not to come if she wants i just hope :pray: :pray: she stays away hun lots of baby dust for you
:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

I know im too impatient too, maybe i will test Saturday to know where i stand this cycle, 1day before AF is due but it should still show shouldn't it?
Thanks alot, loads baby dust to you too! :dust: x

well yeah im pretty sure it should show
but with my son alfie it didnt show up on preg test til i was roughly 9 weeks
im just an acception tho lol low hormone level i think but i didnt have periods though
when do u go away??

I go away on Sunday the 7th early hours so wont really get chance to do a test thats whay i was goin to do it saturday. But i dont know for a fact that AF IS due on Sunday because this is only my first cycle since coming off the pill, my cycle may actually be longer! Wow 9 weeks, that pretty far in not to show! x

yeah i know it is lol just my silly body i suppose
hmm yeah first wee sat morning should be ok im sure what tests do you have??

I dont have any at the moment, will maybe pick up a first response or something and use that. x

yeah there meant to be the best huny good luck for when u test and let us all know :D

thanks, will do but not too hopeful for the first go, will keep u updated. x

hmmm maybe not in the 2ww yet after all

come on body, you're confusing me!!!

Oh ScotchEgg, that's annoying. I hate that our bodies play tricks on us like that.

good excuse to jump my husband some more though :)

Hang on hang on hang on...

...what's that funny cramp on the left side of my stomach?

I've just realised it's been on and off for an hour or so but I haven't paid it any attention as it's not a very strong feeling...

I had originally predicted that today would be the day...based on previous cycles...

Edited to add: Egg white mucus too. I RARELY get that at all. OMG OMG OMG OMG we're going to give it a damned good shot tonight :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back