Talk in the 2ww...

Ooooh I'm right at the begining of the 2ww, but I have a scan booked on the 17th to check all my ovaries uterus etc, so I'm not going to do any tests, I figure they would be able to tell me if there's anything cooking in there. Or would it be too early to tell at all?

Im am in my 2nd tww this cycle!!! yes bonkers and I am a :poas: please dont take that away from me its the only vice I have :lol:

cd 42 / 7dpo thats if I read the sticks right otherwise I will have to another tww and an even longer cycle. Wishing you all massive baby dust x

Toni, I'm not sure but they might, there's no harm in asking them to look. Hope it goes well for you hun. :dust: x x

Gem - I might join you being a POAS addict when my tests arrive! :p x x :dust: to you too hun. x

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: for everyone! x x

Ooooh I'm right at the begining of the 2ww, but I have a scan booked on the 17th to check all my ovaries uterus etc, so I'm not going to do any tests, I figure they would be able to tell me if there's anything cooking in there. Or would it be too early to tell at all?

I think they would be able to detect it?! :eh:

Why you having the scan hun?

good luck missjuly
yeah wel tel the postman to bog off tomorrow then lol ill be stalking him although ours dont seem to come till about half 12 by which i wil be at college home by 1 though so all good....
good luck toni
erm thy should be able to spot something id have thought but to date thy would do internal but dont take my word for that lol
im also a :poas: hun so dont worry lol i think were all obsessed with that tiny stick that can sway your feelings and change your life :) baby dust to you all x x :dust:

ill be doing one a day (hpts)
and 2 a day OPKS lmao
oooooooo the joy........not :p

Ive been having fertility tests for a while now, the scan is the next one, as they think I might have pcos, but this is the first month I've had a positive OPK and timed baby dancing right, so trying not to get excited!

Yeah, our postman doesn't come til late morning either. :doh: I'm going to be watching out the window as well! LOL. x x

well good luck to you toni :dust:
yeah ill stalk him as he goes up the other side of our street first ill run after him in my pjs if i got to lol only to be given a big fat bill :( wwaaaaaaaa
iv started a journal too i dont know why but maybe to spot things each month i dont concieve to make the next month better to cope with and maybe pick up on my own tips lol what good it wil do i dont know but ill try anything once :)
looking forward to starting with my opks next cycle too
but would love to not need them :D

It's a good idea to keep a journal, I've sort of been keeping one in my diary so I can keep track of the dates as well. When I joined in September, I had every symptom going! This cycle hasn't been so bad and I've been letting everything go over my head as much as I can, still noting them in the diary but not dwelling on them.

Come on Mr Postman!!!!!!!!!!! :D

and also instead of dwelling on them and overthinking i can write it down n have got it off my chest lol
god i imagine every symptom all the time lol
i think its desperation sometimes lol you make urself feel pregnant.
not good on our hearts though when AF arrives :(
if my postman turned up now i think id kiss him lol .....doubfull and he is not my type so thankgod he cant lol

LOL!! I know what you mean. I've read that some people just know that they're pregnant so I start asking myself if I am but then I know I can't answer because I want it so much I'd say yes all the time lol. x

i was sure i just felt pregnant last month my boobs were so sore i cudnt even lie on them
this had never happened before thy get a tiny bit sore but never anything like that so i was so sure but nope Af got me good and propper :(
this month im ignoring every symptom i get im going to say iv got the flu lol

Haha I've done the same except I know I don't *feel* unwell at all so I know I'm lying to myself! Gah, I can't win so just going to wait for the HPTs and see what happens lol. x x

let me know asap lol ill keep checking
there is still 8 days till AF due so it will be far to early for me to test yet but im going to try 1 opk n just see what thy look like :p

I will do, although I'm still torn whether to wait til I reach 50 days (8 days to go) or just do a sneaky one lol. I've never ordered them before, do they arrive in a box or envelope?

me either but mine sed it will arive with private and confidential on and no indication on what they are either im assuming envelope lol

hey iv just found a CM chart on a website tht u download to ur comp n mark off :)
im going to start that from the day i first finish AF if she comes !!!!!

I've been keeping a diary this month. I've been noting what CD I'm on, the date, and since I got a positive OPK - DPO. Then I put a little bit in about how I feel, did I sleep well, any crampy feelings, etc. The whether or not I temped and if I did what it said, whether we had sex, when we did it and then what the OPK said.

I've noticed I've been kind of crampy on and off this month. Not sure what it means, but keep getting little twinges like almost period cramps but not. Not sure what that's all about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back