Talk in the 2ww...

you ever have it before??
erm i had sharpe pains on n off last month n never had em before but resulted in witch getting me
good luck though huny fingers crossed :)

I get Ov pains sometimes, but this feels different, not off to the side but more all over. It feels like the crampy feeling I get a couple of days before AF but I'm almost two weeks off that yet and I've been getting it since about a week after AF finished (I think, I'll need to check the diary ;)). Really odd.

ahhh implantation??
good luck huny i really hope this is it for you :D

Think it might be a bit early for that, but every time I feel it now I can't help but get a little bit excited. :lol:

awww bless ya i hope its good news for ya hun i really do when can u test??

Ive been having fertility tests for a while now, the scan is the next one, as they think I might have pcos, but this is the first month I've had a positive OPK and timed baby dancing right, so trying not to get excited!

How long have you been trying for? Dont they onyl start tests after 1 year?

LinxMinx - Oh good, I was soooo worried it would reveal my secrets to the postman lol! I told my husband I bought the tests, couldn't face sneaking around haha. He's totally fine with it but is worried they won't be as reliable as a proper brand but I told him we'd be fine. :D

Kizzibea - That sounds good hun, I've been having the same plus a heavy achey feeling where I normally get AF pains. Hope it brings BFPs for us!! x

Im also in my 2ww, my AF is due on Sunday! I havn't tested yet and the only symptom ive had is tenders boobs. We only BD once on ov day so I will just have to wait and see.

Dust to you all xxx

missjuly- yeah the girls on here rate them highly dont they and thy seem to work and hey if u get a BFP then go out and spend loads of money on one it would be well worth it :) nooo there all marked up secretly lol so no worries there thank god my whole street would know what im doing as there all nosey :p

spinneygirl- good luck huny fingers crossed for you.... it only takes once hun at the right time :) i didnt BD as much as id liked around my rough ovulation date as i wasnt using opks, IF next months cycle comes ill be using them then and BD when i can :)

lots of baby dust to everyone in the 2WW :dust: :dust: :dust:

Hi, everyone. I think I'm about 8 or 9 dpo. Been laid low with a bad stomach the past couple of days and have a terrible headache today. Think I may have picked something up. I've zonked out at 9pm for the past three nights, which is unusual for me. I missed the Apprentice last night - hubby managed to sleep through it as well. What a pair we are! AF should be here late next week. Been reading up on the ClearBlue digital monitor instructions ready for next week. Anyone else using it? How do get on with it?

tractorgirl- good luck huny im due to test on the 12, have you adeed yourself to the november testing?? were all on there lots of support too

im 7dpo and no signs so i think im out this month but ill not knw till the :witch: shows her ugly head

SpinneyGirl - It only takes once at the right time hun, all the best for you, I hope AF stays away! :dust: x x

Tract0rGirl - Hiya! It might just be that time of year, I've been napping every day which I never ever do as well. I've never used the fertility monitors so I can't help you there I'm afraid, but I'm sure there's bound to be a few people who have so keep asking hun. :) :dust: to you! x x

LinxMinx - 7dpo is still early hun, plus some people don't get symptoms or they might only get one. It's so varied! :dust: to you too hun! x x

yeah i know ill just sit tight and wait and try not to POAS untill at least the 11th but i wudnt want to du it then as its my sons 5th bday, so wudnt wanna be down on his day so its either the 10th or the 12th or i might hand tight n see if AF shows mmmmmmmm see if i can lol

I'll get myself in the November testing thread. It might be the clocks changing that have knocked me out. I'm pretty sure I've got a little bug or something. Don't want to get my hopes up. I'm going to use plenty of reverse psychology over the next few months lol. Wouldn't it be great if we could all announce Christmas babies, though. Mind you, I'd hate to be suffering from morning sickness over Christmas with all that lovely food around!!

I'll get myself in the November testing thread. It might be the clocks changing that have knocked me out. I'm pretty sure I've got a little bug or something. Don't want to get my hopes up. I'm going to use plenty of reverse psychology over the next few months lol. Wouldn't it be great if we could all announce Christmas babies, though. Mind you, I'd hate to be suffering from morning sickness over Christmas with all that lovely food around!!

Fingers crossed we can all announce Christmas babies like you say! :dust: to all!
TBH I think I would welcome the morning sickness at any time, I just want to fall so badly! :cry:

I think I may be able to join you in the 2WW. I've been a bit poorly this week, but temps suggest I ov'd on Monday or Tuesday. Was expecting to ov today or tomorrow, but am fairly irregular and not 100% sure on my dates anyway. I just use temperatures to guess it in order to predict period date. I've been high for 2 days (but as I said I've been poorly too) - so confusing!!!

I don't get much change on my CM to help out either, but Monday was a little promising and I'm showing no signs today.

So anyway, confusion aside, I'm on the November thread as the 19th with loads of others - I think I'll still aim to test that day, which gives me a 2 and a bit WW!!!

I convinced myself I was last month - had so many symptoms and was 99% sure, don't want to do the same again...

Linxminx - I've still got about ten days until I can test. Luckily I think the family are away that weekend so I won't feel too self-conscious about doing it. I don't even tell OH when I test. I'm really counting the days away - I've got so much to get done this next couple of weeks and I'm just wishing the time away, it's terrible.

MissJuly - Thanks :) Hope you get your :bfp: soon too. I think it's about time we got to sample the delights of tri 1. ;) It probably sounds weird but I keep checking for any signs of spotting because now's about the time when I could get IB :lol: Everyone at work must think I've got a jippy tummy or something. :rolleyes:

Trac0rgirl - I've been feeling really tired this month too. In my diary at the moment almost every day has a note about feeling really tired in the morning or during the afternoon. I've been dropping right off to sleep straight away when normally it takes me a little while. There are lots of colds going round at the moment, almost everyone in my family has had one and I seem to be the only one who just has a bit of a runny nose (so I don't count apparently).

Thanks MrsMc! :dust: back to you. :)

I've noticed something else this month, maybe more of an Ov sign than anything else, a couple of days ago my boobs felt sort of heavy. Looking at it now I think that was around Ov time. They normally go that way a little before period but not really sensitive like other people say.

Argh! I've become so aware of every little thing now! :lol:

Well girls, postman has been and gone and I haven't got my HPTs yet so going to assume they'll be delivered tomorrow which is better really as OH is working. :)

I really hope we get a load of BFPs this month girls, we need some good news around here!! :D

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

All the best girls!! :) x x x

ScotchEgg - I did the same, convinced myself that it was the month. Even did an HPT because I was feeling all nauseous in the mornings and stuff. Think it was just a bit of a cold though.

MissJuly - I always order mine for when there won't be anyone around to see what I'm ordering. I had the last ones delivered to work so no one at home would know and then realised that it meant people at work would see them instead.

Just updating my Fertility Friend information and I've just realised we've done a lot of :bd: this month. :lol: Last month we were doing it every other day but sometimes we'd get carried away. This month we started slower but we did it loads around Ov so fingers crossed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back