Talk in the 2ww...

i ordered mine this morning but most of them were ovulation as i really thought i was out this month i think theres only 2 preg tests in there but ill soon be POAS when thy get here even if it is extra early lol
iv just realised maybe i am still in the running....
ovulation around thursday the 28th/fri the 29th
and :bd: wed night / thurs morning ....fri night and sat morning
and now i need to pee more but went to docs n sed tiny bit protein in urine but didnt need to send sample off would give me antibiotics anyway hmmmm maybe this is it........... :)

Sounding good hun! I'm sure I'll do a test when they get here, hopefully on Friday as DH is off tomorrow and would rather they arrived when he's working as I wouldn't want to make him feel stressed or anything. x

awwwww well i got mine sent out 1st class im just impatient
and yer i dont even tell my OH when im ovulating as he seems slightly distracted and in a rush to do the deed but its a lot better when he knows nothing lol he relaxes alot more :) good luck huny when af due?

Mine's being delivered 1st class too but said it will take a couple of days but be posted today. I'm actually quite excited! :) I agree, it's much better when my husband is unaware, we both enjoy it and don't feel under pressure so that's good. Thanks hun, you too. :D

I'm not sure when AF is due as I'm irregular - last cycle was 50 days and so far I'm on CD42. I had fertile CM on the 14th and 17th though so assuming I OVed around then, I'm late for AF. I went dry after these dates but then had stretchy CM again on the 24th, 30th and 31st so a bit confused really! x

I'm not in 2ww but wanted to wish you all the very best of luck. Rachael, your dates that you have BD is spot on, especially the one 2 days before OV..... try to relax honey and not put pressure on your OH. MissJ I really can't wait. Whst is your sister's number? Ill call her and tell her to go to asda and bring your test to your door....Linxminx, my next door neighbour is at about 9 weeks pregnant and on anti biotics for urine infection. Its totally common in early pregnancy - oh and it does not mean m/c by any means so don't worry. BABYDUST TO YOU ALL

It's ok Tracey, she replied in the end lol. Got 20 cheapies on the way! :)

Got my folic acid as well yesterday so I've started taking that. x x

I know exactly when I Ov'd this month and it's killing me knowing that there's at least ten days to go before AF is due. I've got 24 HPTs sitting in a drawer at home and the only thing keeping me from doing one a day is that my family will be back tomorrow and they'll figure out what I'm up to if I disappear into the bathroom every morning with a little packet. :lol:

yeah mine said the same missjuly, waiting for them is going to be as bad lol iv also read tht opks can pick up early pregnancy too so i might have to poas on ovulation one too lol
just to try it out :p
ahh thanx tracey :) made me feel alot better just reading that, i dont normally get UTIs so this is not normal for me.. fingers crossed for us all though, im becoming addicted to this site lol :p

We feel your pain Kizzibea! I choose to test on my own because then I feel less pressure and if it's BFN, I'm the only one who will know. Hope we get lots of BFPs! x

Linxminx - I'm planning on using OPKs for as long as I can this cycle. I've had my surge so I'm kind of hoping that I'll get a faint line closer to when AF is due so I can break out the HPTs.

MissJuly - I'm the same, though I did show OH when I got my positive OPK because it was my first and I was so excited lol. Think it was a bit over his head. We live with my family and they don't know we're trying, so frustrating because I have to keep sneaking into the bathroom to test with OPKs whereas if we had our own place I could just leave them in there. :rolleyes:

When I got my first batch of OPKs I got 20 plus 5 HPTs and I had to do an HPT, even though it was still about a week til AF. Then I did one the day AF was due and one the day after then convinced myself I could see a faint line.

I'm pretty good with HPTs, I look at them in direct sunlight then take them apart lol to see better. If I see nothing, I bin them after the time limit. Starting to worry now cos I can feel v. mild twinges/aching... :confused: :(

aww they could be implantation cramps missjuly........ fingers crossed for us all
yeah iv got to test to even though im more than a week off i know ill get negative but maybe ill get something on the opks?
ahhh i duno im going into this this light heartedly so far last month i was so hurt :(
chin up gurlies :D

my opks n preg tests been dispatched woop woop
:D :D

Last edited:
I might have had IB last week as I had cramps and short sharp pains, thought AF was here but just a patch of creamy pale brown/pinky CM. The next day I had a scant amount of dark brown blood and only when I wiped that once. Had pale pinky CM since plus clear, thin CM so not really sure where I'm at. x x

ooooooooooooo but all sounds promising dont it...... :)
iv had a bit of clear CM but i thought u was meant to have hardly any or none if ya fell?
its so confuddling lol x x x

It varies, some women have loads during PG some have none, etc. x x

hmmmmm well im just going to sit back and wait in the mean time ill sit on here talking to you girlies and waiting for my OPKS LOL :p

Lol ditto! I'm dying for my HPTs now! Crampy twinges have gone now... :confused: x

hmmmmm thts good tho right?
no i cant wait for mine either maybe thy wil come tomorrow but i doubt it so shall be friday for me too
im at college all day friday so wont even know til i get home at 4 PM :( great.... tomorrow deff a better day for me lol :D

Friday is better for me! My husband will be at work so I can do a sneaky test. :p

Achey/mild cramping is on and off now. :pray: for a BFP. x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back