• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Talk in the 2ww...

6DPO and I am getting tempted by the HPT's!! Help!!

Last edited:
Take the packet out of your bathroom and hide it at the back of a cupboard somewhere you dont go very often....If you see the pack everytime you're at the loo you will be tempted!!! And dont put it somewhere in your bedroom cos you wont be able to get to sleep..... Cupboard under stairs? In the kitchen cupboard behind the cake baking stuff you never use? lol

OH and I cleared out the bathroom at the weekend and found FIVE double boxes of HPTs that I'd used one of back in the 'scared of getting pregnant' days!!!

He knew I'd tested a few times and that I tended to get a bit paranoid about it, but I didn't tell him all of them as I knew he wanted a baby and we were in a different place to one another

I'd forgotten they were there...

...now I don't have to worry about wasting money if I test...

T-11 days - it's going SO SLOWLY!!!

Take the packet out of your bathroom and hide it at the back of a cupboard somewhere you dont go very often....If you see the pack everytime you're at the loo you will be tempted!!! And dont put it somewhere in your bedroom cos you wont be able to get to sleep..... Cupboard under stairs? In the kitchen cupboard behind the cake baking stuff you never use? lol

:lol: But I feel like I am testing my will power, by torturing myself :roll:

I agree with Tracey, I have put my tests (all 18 of them!) in a cupboard where I never ever go. So far, I'm doing alright, I've resisted so far anyways! :) x x

I agree with Tracey, I have put my tests (all 18 of them!) in a cupboard where I never ever go. So far, I'm doing alright, I've resisted so far anyways! :) x x

But you know they are there, isnt that enough to make you want to go and get them?

I haven't got any! I ordered some today but will take up to 6 days to come so I can't be tempting until then anyway

Rachael - The fact that I could see a BFN makes me stay away as well. I know that the longer I wait, the better. :) xx

Rachael - The fact that I could see a BFN makes me stay away as well. I know that the longer I wait, the better. :) xx

That makes sence, I think thats why I have not tested yet either, even though for me it isprobably too early anyway but the fact that I got so many BFN last cycle has scared me away from them until I know it is a possibility.

I keep mine in a drawer in the bedroom, but it's really hard to get them out without OH noticing, which keeps me from doing on every time I go to the loo. Plus we live with my family most of the time, so when they're back here I can't test very easily either.

The wait is starting to kill me. Plus Fertility Friend seems to think that AF should be due today, based on the last luteal phase I put in when I was temping, which isn't helping the desire to test - I logged on this morning and there's the big pink box round the calendar square. Getting through it by telling myself that there's no point testing this evening and I wouldn't be able to test with FMU until Friday at the earliest.

Let's see if I can hold out. ;)

I'm the same as others on here. Haven't done a single test in all the time we've been trying as I don't want to see that negative...

Rachael - Exactly. :( I'd rather go on for as long as I can than waste tests.

I just wish I knew where the heck I was lol.

:pray: We'll all see BFPs. x x

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Grrr after Friday's excitement thinking I was ov'ing, I'm no longer sure. My temperatures are still low. They went higher for one day, but back around average for first half of my cycle now...

I'M SO CONFUSED - I don't even know if I'm in the 2WW yet, I don't know when I should be expecting my period, what if my cycles are going to go psycho again? I was so pleased to be down to 35ish days, but they were between 60 and 130 before...I really really don't want that while we're trying!!!

OH asked to see my graph this morning - all excited thinking we ov'd on Friday and I swear I saw his heart break a little bit. I denied him our baby for so long thinking it only took one 'mistake' to get pregnant, now I'm with him I just want to give him what he's longed for so long...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidcorso
Back