Stressed

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by babyfever, Feb 24, 2012.

1. babyfever

babyfever Well-Known Member

I have taken 2 epts and both are negative. But still no sign of my af...I don't have any symptoms either. Other then a sore throat:x...But my period is like clock work...what's going on? should I call my dr for a blood test?

2. Lynds77

Lynds77 Well-Known Member

how late are you? your doctor might just tell you to wait a week rather than take blood straight away

3. babyfever

Lynds I'm olny 3 days late but in ttc time thats a life time :-/ you're right I really should just wait, but I just want to be sure either way.....

4. Lynds77

Lynds77 Well-Known Member

in Dec i went to the Doc when i was a week late and getting BFN's and asked for a blood test. He basically laughed and told me to pi$$ off and wait a week as either I would get a positive pregnancy test or AF would come.

and he was right. I was 9 days late. I know waiting sucks though. x

5. babyfever

well that suck big ones....also I can't stop checking my cp!!! sweet baby jesus I just need an answer!

6. jojo3972

jojo3972 Well-Known Member

must be horrible living in limbo land :-/ i would hate that but last year i was 2 months late kept getting negs n finnaly i got a poss which meant i was about 10 weeks but unfortunaly 2 days later i started to bleed let to missed mc :-( dont know y i was getting negs wether i was realy 10 weeks or just that i didnt get af that missed month iykwim wat im trying to say is its not over till that witch sings gd luck hope its ur month xxx

7. babyfever

well I have read other women and their experiences and how even after many bfn they still were very much pg. my heart of hearts says my period is just late, but as you can see I don't want to believe it....

8. CARNAT22

CARNAT22 Well-Known Member

I feel your frustration hun - like getting BFN isn't crappy enough our bodies decide to taunt us.

Sometimes when I am stressed though it does delay my period?

I hope you get a resolution soon

xxxxxxxxxx

9. babyfever

I guess I just have to endure this wait in limbo land....its worse than the 2ww! at least there I have have hope here I just feel useless....

10. ceebee

ceebee Well-Known Member

Hi honey - if you have a sympathetic gp, they might do soemthing for you, but by the time you've had to wait for the results of a blood test, something else will probably show anyway... Hang in there girl and try to distract yourself from it all as much as possible - I find that's the best way sometimes xxx