Pregnant or not?

Reenie86

Reaction score
My last period was in the first week of februaury (between the 1st and 5th).. I had sex on feb 19 and 20th and he wore a condom. My period is usually on time but it is now March 15th and still no sign of it!
I did a preg test (urine) on march 7th (store bought) and 10th (doctors office) and both came back negative. I'm now experiencing abdominal cramps for about 5 days as if I'm about to get my period but then it doesn't come. I'm also feeling bloated but my breasts aren't sore and I don't have morning sickness so I'm not sure what's going on.
Is it possible that it was too soon to test?? Should I see the doc again this week or wait til next week?
Has anyone experienced a few negatives before they got a positive?

Hi Reenie,

I went through the same thing last week and was convinced I was pregnant but all the tests I did come back negative!
9 days late, the witch came along and got me, I had EXACTLY the same symptoms and cramps as you!!!!
Good luck with the outcome you wish for!

Xx

Thanks I guess I'll stop stressing and just wait for it to come.. Waiting sucks though!!! Has anyone waited more than 2 weeks??

Heya hun, im 2 weeks late today just done a test and got a BFN :mad:.. I have cramps the last 2 1/2 weeks its very annoying! x

Hi Rennie,

I'm now 15 days late, Been having the same signs as you, All the tests iv done have come back negative, I went to the doctors last week and they told me to go back in 2 weeks, I'm doing another test Thursday and hopefully get BFP!.

Xxx

Wow so I'm not alone at all!! Good luck to u all! I'll update with my results soon..

:)

Hey guys, any updates?? I'm still getting negatives. Going back to the doctor on the 23rd.

Hi Reenie,

I did another test this morning and got another negative :-(

Iv booked in to go see the doctor again to demand a blood test.

Im so fed up of waiting now, i just have to know, Il be 3 weeks late on Monday.

XXX

yeah i'll probably demand a blood test next week.. an ultra sound would be better lol! i wont believe any negatives until "the witch" comes lol

Yeah we still have a good chance as long as the witch stays away.

Il keep you updated.

Xx

you could well be pregnant.. as you probably OV'd around the time u DTD..
how long are ur cycles usually?
hope u get the result u want :dust: x

i have no idea how long they are i dont really keep track i just expect it in the same week every month... i always thought HPTs were accurate until i started googling lol

still no AF and like 3 weeks late with BFNs!! im officially going crazy lol.

No time because work is crazy but I will be going on wednesday. Just have to get through the next couple days!

Just an update for the ppl that search these forums looking for answers..
So had intercourse Feb 19 and 20th.. AF was due around March 3rd.. all negative HPTs and negative beta hcg.. AF showed up April 5th and was reallyy heavy.. its now April 12th and AF is still here... yesterday i had terrrible cramps in my lower back and abdomen and a reallyy bad headache.. had a fever.. today i feel better. I have an ultrasound tomorrow so that should tell me whats going on! Really thought i was pregnant for a while though! Will update once i get any news so ppl in the same boat as me can stop stressing! Or stress less lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back