oh GOD. what now?!

I'm feeling so emotional today. I have just found out that 2 of my relatives are 4/5 months pregnant. I can't take this ladies. I just feel like jumping off a bridge. I know it will happen when the time is right, but I'm just hurting so much that my body has the nerve to mess me about like this. How can this happen to me? Just after I put the TTC to a back burner and started to get on with enjoying my life, I didn't even look out for OV, in fact I have no idea if we even BD'd around OV, then I'm late, 2 weeks late! what on earth did I do to deserve this? :( x

Hi pretty, have you booked a blood test hun? xx

I haven't yet no, my husband is telling me to wait and see if I miss another period, plus im not registered with a doctor here. Another thing putting me off is that when my friend went (after being in a similar situation) the GP prescribed her meds to bring on her period, she took them and miscarried her baby. Just in case, I don't want to be in any situations. x

Oh my god, how awful for your friend :( I don't blame you for waiting and hopefully you'll get your bfp in the meantime xxx

fx for you, try not to stress about it all too much xxxxxxx

Oh girls, I really can't take anymore. I am so heartbroken, I can't think about anything else. I'm not 16 days late and NOTHING, no positive, no negative. I think I will have to go and register with a doctor tomorrow and make an appt, as I have done more reading and this could be related to a cyst, hence the late period and the twinges in the stomach..

URGH, i wish i knew someone who had been in a similar boat :( x

Last month my cycle went from 28 days to 41 days and I have no idea why. I had all of xmas off work so didn't think I was that stressed. Like you it drove me crazy, I did 5 tests and all came up negative. I was constantly looking for PG signs and didn't really have any.

I booked a doctors appointment for the following day and that night my AF came.

I know it's easier said than done, but try to relax, get yourself registered at a doctors and book an appointment. It'll probably take a couple of days to get an appointment anyway.

Try and get some :nap:, if you need to vent, come back to PF, the girls here will help you through this stressful time.

take care

xx
:hugs:

Last edited:
Oh girls, I really can't take anymore. I am so heartbroken, I can't think about anything else. I'm not 16 days late and NOTHING, no positive, no negative. I think I will have to go and register with a doctor tomorrow and make an appt, as I have done more reading and this could be related to a cyst, hence the late period and the twinges in the stomach..

URGH, i wish i knew someone who had been in a similar boat :( x

Even if it is a cyst hun, it's not the end of the world, there is plenty that they can do to help you. Googling these sort of things can be dangerous for your sanity. Best to get yourself registered like you say, it might be something far more simple than you think :hugs: x

Even if it is a cyst hun, it's not the end of the world, there is plenty that they can do to help you. Googling these sort of things can be dangerous for your sanity. Best to get yourself registered like you say, it might be something far more simple than you think :hugs: x

Princess hun, you couldn't of said it better. I know it's hard but try not to worry yourself

xxx

thanks for all your support. I'm going to get myself registered now.

xxx

Good luck hun, hope you can get an appointment really quickly
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111