oh GOD. what now?!

i dont know what i would do without you all. i really wish you all the best of luck and i hope we all get the BFP's that we very well deserve!

thankyou so so so so much for being here for me xxx

Just seen this & dunno how I missed it......Ooooo could be a lovely lil shy bean my lovely

:dust:

xxxxx

aw kezza. i really hope it is, but somehow i have my doubts. my back is aching and i have this strange twinge in my stomach and i feel so incredibly wet down there, i have so much discharge that I actually think I have started my period. I have been wearing a saniary towel for a week now (sorry tmi), Im praying to God that its a baby and not a late period. please pray for me.

Im wondering are AF pains similar to pregnancy pains?

AND i did another test today and it was negative. i hate the way the one line comes up "your not pregnant bitch move on" lol!

i hope ur well xxx

It does sound good hun. I'd wait it out for a few days and then re-test. Come on BFP, show yourself!! x x

P.S. You're so right about the BFN being so blunt and final. I HATE them. x x

Update:

Well no AF yet, I haven't any symptoms of pregnancy either, well as far as I am aware. However I do have strong AF symptoms. Pain in lower stomach, lots and lots of discharge (stretchy might I add- sorry for TMI), and I'm not sure whether its normal for me or not, but I have blue veins through my nipple and breast, I have quite obvious veins anyway, but they seem slightly more obvious than normal to me. I do think however that I am not pregnant and that this is just AF playing silly games with me.

hmm tomorrow is another day, maybe AF will arrive.

Please pray for me ladies xx

It's sounding really good for you hun & a few of us stuck in limbo, let's hope we get the answers we want soon enough
xxxxx

your stuck in limbo too kezza? whats going on? are you late?? xxx

How late are you now Hun? It sounds to me like you are as your getting all the early signs and if you normally come on on time then it looks to me like you have a wee bean in your belly! :)
Are you boobs sore?

moodymare i really do hope so. my boobs arent sore and i have no real symptoms thats the only thing. all tests are coming up negative, so i keep thinking that maybe because of the holiday and the stress of getting things ready, passports etc, then the stress of not coming in has resulted in a delaye period.

i have been regular for about 5 months now, before that i was every month but not like clockwork. I just dont know what to think. obviously in my heart im hoping for the best, but im trying to expect the worse as i am already so heartbroken over the whole not knowing mess.

hows things with you? any good news?

xx

Ah ladies I'm now 12 days late, negative hpts but positive opk but I know for a fact that I already ovulated. I'm so confused ladies, my body is exhausted from my minds overthinking. I don't think I can take any more of this. If I'm not pregnant I just want to come on my damn period because I'm at the end of my teather!

Hey pretty

Get yourself to the GP for a blood test my darling, some girls only have their pregnancy hormone picked up in blood

xxx

Kez I'm so broken right now. My husband just doesn't understand my emotions. I feel so dead to everything. How's things with you? You late? X

I would do what kez says and get bloods done. I know a lot of the girls here didn't get their bfp's until they were quite a few weeks gone. xx

Kez I'm so broken right now. My husband just doesn't understand my emotions. I feel so dead to everything. How's things with you? You late? X

Men are men unfortunately, even when they try they still don't get it

Oooooo you need to read my WTT thread

xxxx

kezz which thread is this i would love a read?? xx

It's called 'I officially declare......BABY MAKING ON HOLD'

Any news hun? I've got everything crossed for you :clover:

:dust:

xxx

No news yet kezza. Still waiting, so confusing! Thanks for all your supporrt it honestly means so much darling. Xxx

Oh wow, how late are you now?

Hey no worries at all, that's what I'm here for my darling :hugs: :friends:

xxxxx

I just had a read of your thread hun! Im so proud of you! I left a little comment at the bottom. I am now 13 days late, I have a strong feeling that like you I'm going to start my period soon. It would be great to know one way or the other. Hubbs keeps telling me off for being on google and the forums, but hopefully I will be able to busy myself soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back