late period confusion

thankyou!! thanx for all your advice and support, i will keep u all updated! Hows things with u ladies? best of luck xxx

Hoping to start the 2ww in about a week's time... would really like to end up with a baby born on 11/11/11 - how cool would that be!! (esp after missing getting married on 10/10/10 by one week, what was OH thinking!! ;-) )

p.s. are you still feeling like your feet are walking on air at the mo? Must be a great feeling!!! :)

xx

I think you should go & announce to all of PF & you can join Tri 1 now, it's sooooo exciting for you :yay:

xxxxx

aww that would be fab, imagine a baby born then! if im honest i feel like it hasnt sunk in, dont wana get too excited til next week wen iv got a doctors appt! just feel like its too good to be true!! but i will announce it in due course! lets hope theres a baby boom on here for all of you too x

Oh bless you, totally understandable though & already can't wait for that thread :yay:

xxxxx

thankyou xxx just so you all know i had the most accurate results with clear blue, numark pharmacy hpt and early predictor tests. All of which came up within a minute and much clearer.The worst test i used was clear and simple,really unclear and long winded so faint even with FMU so be aware of that brand ladies. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back