oh GOD. what now?!

PrettyFx

Reaction score
Hi ladies.

Im back apparently. I just returned from my holiday last night, and was supposed to come on my period last Fri/Sat (22nd), and I havent yet. I am a week late, I have bad period pains, and have had them for nearly two weeks now. Not really any symptoms,

Whats the issue?

I have done pregnancy tests in the past week and they have all come back negative. Am i stressed? Am i pregnant? I was convinced I was pregnant yesterday, but since coming back I have taken 2 tests (FMU) but both negative.

Im probably not pregnant, probably just stressed, but I havent been late for a period for almost 5 months now, which is the only reason I am concerned.

Please help ladies, this is tearing me apart .

Hope your all well...

xx

:wave:

Welcome back! Hope the holiday was fab. :)

Sounding good if you're late, don't forget that some ladies get shy BFPs - my sister didn't get her BFP til she was 9 weeks pregnant. Hope it's good signs for you! :dust:

x x

welcome back hun! hope you had a lovely time

i agree with MissJ could be a shy BFP

Hope you had a great holiday hun! Think M2A didn't get a positive till a few weeks after AF so could just be your shy bfp!

Do a test if comes back bfn and still no period in another week then do another. I was ment to come on 17th and didnt and did a test on 20thsand give me bfn then tryed again couple of days later with different test and i got bfp. xx

Thank you girls so much for the support you all have shown. I have taken 5 tests now in the past week, all bfn. Even the one this morning was negative. I have strong period pains today so I'm so gutted to presume that I will probably come on my period. What do you girls think? Stress? Or is this common? 8 days late and bfns! I'm more desperate for a baby now than ever before and am preparing myself for failure yet again! X

Don't give up hope hun, still not out the whole time she stays away
xxxxxx

Thanks kezza. Its so hard not to just back up and give up, but you just feel like you need to know whether you are or not so you can establish whether to move on and try again. Urgh. How's everyone? How's it going kezza? Any positive news? X

I know exactly what you mean my lovely, I'm currently on 20DPO & all tests so far have been a BFN & absolutely no sign of the witch & all my symptoms are looking really good so I'm just waiting it out really, what will be will be :)

How's you hun? Did you have a good holiday?

xxxx

Ooh that sounds good. When are you or were you due to come on? I just went to the bathroom and wiped, sorry tmi, because I was feeling really wet down there, a tiny spot about the size of a pen dot was on the tissue.. Urgh I have bad period pain. I think I'm coming on x

Oh Pretty :hugs:
It's so frustrating when you dont know what the heck is going on :(
I hope it's not the witch xxxxxx Hugs again xxx

How's things going now Pretty? I hope that horrid witch is staying well away

xxxx

Thanks girls, and thanks kezza. Things are stressful. Haven't had any blood, just lots of discharge, I want to know either way. You ok? Any update? Xxx

Oooooo the tiny spot you had could of been implantation esp if nothing there now

No change for me :)

xxxx

Ah kezza. I just had some blood (after wiping- so sorry tmi) Im pretty sure this is AF as it has all the compulsory pains. I am now considering myself on my period, its definite, because its the same as every month when it comes. I'm out now, but I guess at least I know hey. After all the negative tests and the convincing myself I wasnt pregnant, at least I know now! hmm, better luck next month, I'm going to see a GP this week though, as I'm worried about the fact that I came on 8 days late.

Any symptoms for u? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back