Still pink but fainter than yesterday!

Thats got to be a good sign hun? Cheapies are super sensitive and the digi's arent as sensitive...if your getting lines thats a good thing. Piccies? :D xxx

:hug: :hug: maybe your birthday will bring a darker bfp Hun x

Hey Girls,

Thanks for all your support..:hug:

I'm scared to put the piccy up as I'll be gutted if no one can see the lines, I can definitely see them in real life.

There is a possibility that I'm 11DPO so maybe I'm stressing over nothing but I can't help it now, my birthday tomorrow is adding extra pressure as I don't want to have a shit day!

Anyway, here are a 3 FRERS....

Yesterday, FMU, 2MU, right to left............and don't forget to tilt the screen!! lol!

xx

Attachments

• ALL 3 FR.jpg
    ALL 3 FR.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Oh Maybe what a pain that diff tests are saying diff things but I'm with Shauna, a line is a line!

As long as AF stays away, they may get darker over the next few days? x

I can see lines on all three - I think you've done it Maybe!!! x

Have played around with contract/exposure of pic too - there are deffo three lines! If they were evaps I don't think it would keep showing up! Sorry - pic is huge, but no doubt about the lines LOL! x

ALL3FRMaybepicnik.jpg

Last edited:
Aww thanks Jen,

I'm going to try and stop stressing!

I can't help it though!

How the hell do you get through tri 1??

I'm going to wait a few days to make sure AF doesn't show up before I consider this a BFP.

xx

I can see them Maybe :hug:

Have you considered not testing anymore until after your birthday?

I think that is the only way that you are going to be able to enjoy it and come Saturday you can test and it should be pretty conclusive whether your lines are getting stronger or not.

Assume this is it and have a fabulous day and worry about the reality on Saturday :)

I ban you from testing from now on, in fact i ban you from the forum - away with you! Seeya on Saturday ;) xx

Last edited:
MB i can see lines on all 3!! :dance:

i agree with jen, u have done it!! as far as i'm concerned they are bfp's and to be honest i wasn't totally convinced until i just looked at them!!

there is deffo lines there :thumbup: xxxxxxx

I tested every day for about 3 weeks after I found out I was pregnant with Toby...just because I had hundreds of tests lying around and I liked watching the lines come up! Some days they seemed a bit lighter, and sometimes I'd go days without them getting any darker. It all depends on the concentration of your wee and that can vary loads, even with FMU. I'm sure everything's perfect! :yay: x

Deffo agree with Louise, if the testing is sending you dolally - lay off it until after your birthday, enjoy it, then see where you are on Saturday x x x

Hey maybe - I can see lines on all 3 and that's using my iPhone!! Usually I can't see anything when I view from my mobile!

I agree with the girls - try hold off testing and enjoy your birthday ! You doing anything special?
Xx

Aww thank you everyone! :hug:

I so hope you are right!

My Mum's Mum passed away on my 21st so I so want to be able to surprise her tomorrow so I think I'll have to test, sorry Louise! :wink:

Send me dust Girls!!

xx

:dust: :dust: :dust:

hope you have a great birthday regardless of the outcome GOOD LUCK!!xxxxxx

Last edited:
:dust: :dust: :dust:

I can see all 3 lines! Mine were like this hun and i kept thinking they were evaps. Then i'd get scared if one was lighter. I agree with the girls, if its stressing you out maybe don't test tomorrow? You can never honestly pin point ovulation day either so don't worry about that. Fingers crossed very tightly for you xxx

Last edited:
Thank you Shauna!

With my FRERs all 3 have lines, with my cheapies 2/10 have lines...

I'm off to buy more FRERS, I have to test, I don't think I can wait til Sat!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back