I really am going CRAZZZZZYYYYYY

kirstymichelle

Reaction score
So i'm silly i tested 8dpo and got a faint line , but thought i was so silly i left it and put it to the back of my mind. Then i used the same brand test today and still got a faint line but no line on a diff brand test so i ...... wait for it ................. tested my daughters wee :whistle:

with the same test and she gets no line , so i used a FRER and think i can see a line but on the reverse and so faint i cant tell if it's pink or not. Now i'm going to leave the tests until Monday when i will be 1 day late for AF . My boobs really hurt i mean MEGA and i have checked my cervix and its staying mid to high at the min and my temps are high still , well dipped yesterday but back up today.

Anyway i'm off i'm supposed to be doing assignments , i'll post a pic too of the tests when i upload .

What are you like :lol:

It's a bit early yet, but i'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you xx

I know , i must have sounded insane asking my 5 year old to take a preg test hahaaaa, she knows how much i want a baby though so she was like 'yeah mum so if my test only has 1 line then there could be a baby in your belly' , and i was like 'yeah so i will put some gloves on and catch your wee' hahahahahaaa she wee'd all over the place too. I bet she is the youngest girl to take a HPT x

Would have been a shock if it came back positive lol ;)

hehe bless her for understanding, that is very sweet! I like your logic though! And it's very early so if your getting a feint line it's looking good. FX the clomid has done its job sweetie xxx

FX for you chick, sounds quite promising! your lil girl sounds lovely, you can remind her of that when she's older if it's a bfp lol x

she is amazing , she also says if i dont have another baby im ok because i grew her in my belly and look at her how she has grown into such a good girl :lol:. I know i'm lucky to have her , She also said i've done a good job 'training her' lol x

Last edited:
Ahh cute story, stop testing and be good now though I need a good influence so I don't start early testing!! :)

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back