Still pink but fainter than yesterday!

maybe baby

Reaction score
Hey Girls!

I woke up early and tested with another FRER and my lines gone fainter!

I have some Cheapies coming in the post so I'll have to wait til the post comes to do one.

I did drink two pints of fresh orange whilst I was out so I hope it's just that, I'm praying it's not a chemical again!!

I'll keep you posted on the Cheapies when they come, gonna save my diggi til I get a better line as it's only half as sensetive as a FRER.

Xx

Ok, closer inspection, it's about the same as yesterday, just without the dark bits at the top and the bottom of the line, it's a more consistent line, I feel a bit better but I'm still wary of a chemical.

Has anyone with a BFP ever had a test go a bit fainter?

FX it's just waiting til my birthday tomorrow!! That's so scary though!!

Xx

Fx for you hun! I could see ur lines yesterday and ur probably looking so hard that ur eyes are now playing tricks on you making u think it looks lighter or different. ;-)

OMG!! :shock:

I've just spilt a cup of pee all over me and my bed as I went to do another FRER!!

The line is lighter again, I'm so worried it's a chemical now though, on a positive no AF and CD33, just wish I new what DPO, I think I'm 14DPO but I could possibly be 12DPO as my OPKs were crazy this month.

If I can just get through today and tomorrow!....

Symptom wise I still have that general rough/tired feeling, a bit of a snuffy nose, a bit of nausea, the odd twinge down there and the odd fizzy boob twinge.

Still waiting on the cheapies!

xx

Hi maybe, just caught up on your other thread - I could def see lines on the FRER & one of the original cheapies.
I found the cheapies barely showed a whisper of a line, I don't know if you can search for my thread, back in Dec time I think entitled 'Would you?' & see mine, it's quite similar. Are you doing another digi? x

I know its hard but the fact there is a line is a good sign!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!! Positive thoughts!! xx

Lol at pee cup spillage!! ;)

Hope this is it for you hun xxxx

Please stop worrying hun, you have a line and that is a BFP! It could be any number of things making it appear to be lighter - different time of day (mine were always darker in the afternoon/evening than with FMU), weaker urine...anything!

hi maybe good lukc huny i really hope this is it for you big hugs, a line is a line huny :)

Aww thanks Hun, I'll have a look, I'm way too scared to do another diggi for a couple of days at least as they're only 50miu, compared to 12miu and 10miu for FRERs and cheapies.

Last time I got PG I was 14dpo, and had faint lines and did a diggi at 15dpo and got a 'Pregnant'.

I'll deffo do a few cheapies when they arrive, I'm saving pee at the moment.

xx

Aww thanks girls!

I can't work out whether I'm nauseous or sick with nerves!

Olive did you test yet?

xx

I'm sure everything is fine! :) There are many natural things that could make the line appear fainter.
Good luck making that bean stick!!!

I'm sure i read someone that said that they tested better in the evening than FMU, so hopefully it's just that Maybe :)

It's so exciting :dance:

ROFL about your spillage - even if it is kind of gross ;)

I just did another FRER with new pee guys......

It's sooooo faint! :sad:

I don't know what to do, I really don't feel like AF is gonna come and my cervix is very high and hard, is that ok? I know the cervix is meant to be high but is it meant to be hard too?

I'm soooo stressed!!

Come on cheapies hurry up!!

xx

I dunno what to suggest really Hun :hug: maybe they'll just get stronger over the days rather than hours? Have u got something u can do today to take your mind off til tomoro? X

Thanks Princess.

I'm spring cleaning today!

Until my cheapies arrive anyway!!

xx

Aw Maybe, you must be going crazy :hug:

Don't forget you bedsheets :wash:
Isn't it amazing how they have an emote for every scenario :)

I'm still hopeful for you, i'm sure it's normal for the strength to fluctuate a little due to water conc - a positive is a positive :hug:

When I got caught the first two tests were so faint I was sceptical but as the days wore on I got darker tests, I hope it happens for u too :)

Bed sheets in the wash lol!!

Well the cheapies arrived, I have tested with yesterdays FMU and Todays FMU and they have very faint lines again but they so faint, I know they're not evaps as I've tested all week with them and have never seen one.

I'm so stressed and sad, I just don't think things are going to work out, I can't be arsed with my birthday tomorrow! :violin:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back