Still pink but fainter than yesterday!

Blimey this is real edge of the seat business you got going on .... :popcorn:

I can def see lines on a few of the tests you have done which is good but I can understand your hesitation about wanting to believe it's real.

I dont think the results are going to change much tonight, so try and relax this evening (I know better said than done) and test again in the morning.

I really do hope it's positive for you hunny, it's about time one of us long term ladies gets a BFP we have been waiting long enough!!

Good luck xxxxxx

:dust::love::dust::love::dust::love:

Thanks Nurse, hope you're ok Hun. :hugs:

Positivity- I have no bloody idea what DPO I am I wish I did, I felt OV on CD18 then got EWCM and a positive OPK the following day on CD19 then I had a quite positive OPKs on CD20,21,and 22!

My advice with the FRERs is to take the strip out as sometimes the plastic ridges behind the test window create a shadow in the same place the line should be- I swear they are there on purpose to confuse you so you buy another test, talk about sneaky!!

Let me know what your line looks like, good luck!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

xx

Ha Ha, you're so right Vicky, loving the popcorn by the way!!

I will try and chill now, Hubby's home in a mo and he has to be the worlds most chilled out guy so hopefully he will rub off on me.

I do have twingey/fizzy boobs and a bit of nausea, but I think that could be me stressing out or even imagining things!

Its gonna be a long night!

xx

Hmmm not sure about mine, I think I can see something then next minute not?! I'm not testing tomorrow but might buy one on Saturday! Best of luck MB xxxx

Wow....just caught up on your threads and I see a line on every single one of your tests! They look just like mine did for my BFP. The first thing I noticed on FR is that when its a negative there is no hint of a line however when there is a line it does NOT fade.... I still have both of mine with the faint line at DPO 10 and then I tested again 4 days later and line was no denying BFP. I really think this is it - parhaps you are just too early for a decent line.... Good luck for tomorrow and Happy Birthday!!!!!

Just looked back to my BFP (am I pregnant) on 22nd December and day before BFP I had a BFN....totally! I was actually 12 DPO not 10 so I am positive your tests just gonna get stronger and pinker....

Well, it's ove midnight now so HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D
And fx for you tomorrow that you can get a clearer result so you can feel that you can celebrate properly! (Both your birthday and your baby to be!)
:)

Haaaaapy birthday!! Hoping it brings u that bfp u so want and deserve :hug: xx

Happy Birthday hunny, i hope you get your bfp today, that would be a great present x x

Happy birthday hunnie, hope you have a nice dark bfp today xx

Happy birthday and lots of luck! Xxx

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Come on you lovely bfp make our girl extra happy today x x

Happy Birthday Maybe :)

Don't keep us in suspense, we know you're testing today :D

Hey Girls!!

Thanks for all the Birthday messages!! :)

I don't have any good news I'm afraid, I still have lines but they are lighter again, I suspect it's gonna be a chemical, still so sign of AF though so I guess i'm not out yet but I think its on the way.

I feel loads better than yesterday, I'm not stressing today, what will be will be, but if the witch is on the way I wish she would hurry up so I can have a drink tonight!

Will keep you all posted.

xx

I guess we will have to go on the assumption that no news is good news, your still getting lines which of course is a good thing, and the witch is still absent ... maybe your body just takes longer for the hormones to show up xxx

Glad your feeling more chilled out, hope you have a fab birthday and get lots of lovely pressies xxx

Is this what happened last time MB?? I really thought that a line is a line?! Happy birthday again xx

Thanks Pos and Vicky I really appreciate your support.

This did happen last time yes, but my lines were 8&9 DPO and then AF 10DPO, I'm in no doubt that I was definitely preggo, with the lines and the symptoms but I don't think I still am, I think my symptoms have gone, but that could just be in my head.

If I can get through the weekend to CD37 without AF I'll definitely go to the docs on Monday but I think it will be a miracle if that happens but stranger things have happened in the crazy world of TTC!

xx

Last edited:
Awwww Maybe it's so frustrating isn't it! I still think a line is a line and you've consistently had them - plus no AF and I'm assuming AF doesn't feel imminent? Have you tried a diff brand of tests? I found the cheapies were sh1te, absolute tosh until I was about 6-7 weeks picking up a strong line x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back