Still nothing :(

mumto2bubs

Reaction score
I'm so tired this morning, and feeling very emotional. Think I'm stressing myself out about it now.

Negative test this morning with fmu, but still no af. 2/3 days late now.

Help!!!

Same here - cd31 now so between 3-5 days late, tested again last night with Superdrug and still negative!

Fingers crossed we are put out of our misery soon m22b :hug: :dust: :hug:

Still nothing this morning for me, how about you you two ? Desperately not trying to get hopes up but I've never been late before ... Surely though we should be getting a + by now though ? X

Same here - still no AF and aother BFN. I think the same though - should be showing as a positive by now (15 DPO). Hopes are already high, am just setting myself up for a big disappointment!

Do you have any other syptoms? Im now 7 days late but tests negative. Have always had very late positives though even had doctors come back neg when i was preg with my boy x

Really? Have been feeling very tired this week, and a little queasy but I sometimes do around AF time anyway. Had cramps on and off since Monday- usually I get cramps on the day just before I start. Usually I get the cramps, half an hour later AF is here! Feeling quite emotional too- snapping at OH and burst into tears at a tv programme last night- but again could be AF symptoms! Don't know what to think!

hiya girls i didnt get my bfp untill i was 9 weeks preg with my first baby, i dont now why, there was never an explanation but as i was so young they never even thought of pregnancy at the doctors and i was to scared to tell them i thought i was pregnant! but i was and hes now a happy healthy little 6 yr old :)
just thought id reply here and tell you all my story, i know its rare... but it hapens!!
good luck to you all. baby dust :dust:

Think I'm def out, bleeding has got a bit heavier, although still not like my normal first day, it's usually very heavy. Really light but is red, and I'm sure if I was I'd have had a bfp by now :-(

I had the same last af, but we was ntnp, but I started af it was v/light (normally start v/heavy) to start with for about 18 hrs then stopped and I thought it may be implantation but with reared her ugly head, that's when oh realised I was still broody (and he admitted he was too..bless him). Hope your ok xx

Just don't know what to think, on one hand I think oh well af is here albeit very light, and on the other hand I still have that sneaky feeling, that it could still happen. :-(. I'm at work and I can't focus on anything else. I have three daughters and never waited as long as this for a bfp with any of them, and this is unusual for my period to be as light as this ( day 2 of very light period)

:-(

Mines still a no show, started getting indigestion, pee more, and high bp which I had with my youngest, started feeling sick too, and back is agony!

Still no witch in sight for me, did a fr digi last night and still a BFN so convinced that I'm out, just waiting patiently now for witchy poo to arrive so can move on ... :-/

:-( mine is here, very light and now day three of it, rather abnormal Id say. So going to book an appointment with dr to check everything is ok.
So sadly this month I'm out :-(

Good luck ladies my fingers are crossed for you x

Major back ache today got doctors to try getting it sorted. Feeling very sick. Did a digi yesterday morning neg. Have light watery pink fluid? Whats that about? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back