8 days late and symptoms all disappeared

sugg1

Reaction score
Hey,
I am 8 days late and my periods are always on time,I had took a test when 4 days late and was negative ,then took another the following morning and still a negative.
I have had many symptons...
cramps
white discharge/also jellyish
feeling sick
headaches
bloating
heartburn
burping
really tired
breast larger ,tender,heavier,nipples sore and perkly also areola spreading a bit larger and getting darker
pee more frequently
mood swings
feeling hot
lower back pain

I don`t know if i have had any implantation bleeding have`nt noticed.

I woke up this morning and took another test and still negative ,but i am feeling ok have had no symptons today they just seem to have all of a suddenly disappeared ,my breast don`t seem as big but they are still sore.
can anyone explain what could be happening.
I am not under any stress.

hey hun just looking at ur post and didnt wanna just come straight out of it without replying what so ever so i am confused a little although it does sound very similar to me last month, i thought i was preg as i had all the symptoms u described above, i was convinced but then af turned up and that confused me too as i didnt know why i had felt like that when i have never felt like that before! all i can suggest is wait a little later and do another test or go to ur docs and see what they say about it all...there might be some reasonable explanation for all the symptoms etc, sorry i cant help more but good luck in ur ttc journey xx

Well as long as AF doesn't arrive , your in with a good chance, maybee you ovulated late and so it's still a bit too early to get a bfp, wait at least 3 days and try again, maybee your not at real AF arrival date yet due to change of cycle length this month - good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back