3 days late but negative test

Petra1980

Reaction score
Hi all

It's been a while since I posted my introduction. Hope everyones well.

I've been TTC for 2 months now. This month I'm 3 days late already. I have had cramps like normal during my period since last thursday and was due to start period on Sunday. So far nothing whatsoever but still cramping from time to time. I did a test this morning but it was negative :-(

Not sure what to think. Any thoughts out there?

I'm in the same boat but I'm on day 5, how frustrating?! From what everyone else has advised me, it could be a little early to test. Are your cycles normally regular? Fingers crossed for you :D xx

Hiya!

Thanks for the info. Fingers crossed for you as well then. It's annoying as only into my second month off the pill so no idea if I'm regular. Last.month I was bang on time.

At the weekend I had white/yellow sticky discharge and since this morning clear jelly like discharge. I wish I could just.not think about it but its so hard!

Got impatient and did another test this morning as still no AF. Still getting negative result :-( Think ill do one more on Sunday or Monday. If still neg I guess I best go and see the doctor...... getting worried now :-(

im Three days late to hun join the really annoying limbo club xxxxxxxxx

if you ov'd later than you realised and then it takes 7-10 days to fertilise...for want of a better description then could you actually be late? or could you just be too early to tell? If you have come off the pill it can take awhile for your periods to settle down but I hope its your bfp x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back