Can you see it!? UPDATE - BFN :o(

SmallPurpleCat

Reaction score
Stupid me... 12dpo - had some brown cm so just thought AF is on her way (due Wednesday) so I did a test anyway just so I would know that I'm definitely out.

So, did the first test at 10am this morning, so not FMU. Then saw nothing within a minute or so and threw it in the bin. For some reason I then got it out of the bin 3 hours later and saw something of a line - see the top test.

So...did another test and I think I can see a line - this one came up within 5 minutes. See the bottom test.

What do you think?

I'm shaking now... Really hope I haven't tested too early and AF is still on her way.

Attachments

• 12dpo 23.04.12.jpg
    12dpo 23.04.12.jpg
    424.5 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:
I think I see a line on both tests, hope this is it for you xx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

I definitely see a line on the bottom test!
Looks like a BFP to me!xx

i defo see lines the bottom one is best one yey for ur bfp congrats xx

Oh wow... thanks everyone for your replies. I am SO scared after mc in January... Will be testing again later after I save up wee for a good few hours!

awww i know how u feel after i had my mc last may wen i got my bfp i was over the moon but also shitting myself and still am i cant help it even tho i had a csn last week for reasurance its just a natural reaction, fingers crossed all be fine and dandy this time gd luck xxxx

I can see it on the bottom one for sure!

xxxxxxxxx

I can see it on the bottom one eek :) x

Yup I can see lines too! I've tested today at 12dpo and also got a BFP xx

I think it is time to crack open the digi :lol:

xxxxxxxx

Last edited:
I deffo see it on the bottom one, cant wait to see the digi result in the morning x

Stupid me... 12dpo - had some brown cm so just thought AF is on her way (due Wednesday) so I did a test anyway just so I would know that I'm definitely out.

So, did the first test at 10am this morning, so not FMU. Then saw nothing within a minute or so and threw it in the bin. For some reason I then got it out of the bin 3 hours later and saw something of a line - see the top test.

So...did another test and I think I can see a line - this one came up within 5 minutes. See the bottom test.

What do you think?

I'm shaking now... Really hope I haven't tested too early and AF is still on her way.

Hey this is the same type of brand i had used and got the lines in the same place, its a bfp! congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back