still no AF and feeling very positive

shorty88

Reaction score
good morning ladies :wave::wave:
bin away this weekend and my stupid iphone wouldnt let me post to your threads so had to stalk you hehe,

wel i did a test friday late afternoon and was :bfn: BUT AF was due yesterday and still no sign of her yet (fingers crossed) i will be getting a few tests later while im out and about,

hopefully this is my month!! :dance::dance::dance:

:dust: :dust:

i might hold off till in the morning for first wee i think if i can hehe!!

good luck and post as soon as you have done it i will be stalking your posts lol.
so hope we get our :bfp: :bfp:
:dust:

I had bfn on my af due but I'm 2days late today and got a faint bfp:) fxd that it is but I can't seem to keep prep myself that I'm not :( I'm never ever late thou so hopefully the witch stays away!! Good luck girls to you too lets hope this is our month! X

morning girls

wel still no sign of AF 3days late now
tested yesterday morning an was a :bfn: :(
only brought one test as id drive my self mad with disaponitment keep testing and seeing :bfn:
so goin to hold out couple more days and test again if AF doesn't show in the meantime
still positive thou as AF is never normally late 26days is the longest cycle ive ever had!!
fx gilrs!! :)

cheers deedee
i know its still possible just wish i know either way!!! AF or :bfp:
i know ppl say on here you can get late Positives but am a little disheartened as surley it would show up by nw :( xx

yeah i hated the limbo part even if af showed at least you would know one way or another i tested 3 days after missed period and got a near on non existent line even my OH couldnt see it and thought i was just seeing things, 5 days late and my bfp wasnt as dark as the control line but at least it was visible so its possible for a late bfp hun xx

just have to hang on in there then lol.
i did a cheapo tesco one yesterday morning i might get savers cheapies that everyone rates later an test!!
my OH goes mad if i test to much says i sould wait hehe!! but it so hard when you want is so much!! xx

Even my OH call me an addict lol! I hope u get ur bfp soon hun :)

I appear to be in the same boat.

AF was apparently due yesterday (my ticker's wrong!) but could have been due as early as Saturday, and it's still not here. I had cramps from Friday to yesterday, but now they've completely disappeared. I normally get agonising cramps for one day right before my period, these were mild and long lasting.

Taken two tests, both BFN, and feeling a bit baffled by it all.

I'm not feeling positive about it, because I feel convinced that AF will come soon and I don't want to be disheartened by another BFN :(

Shorty how did you get on??

hey AF Turned up on friday but like last months was strange just light bleeding again but did to tests an both were neg
this might sound but i feel preg lol even thou i had neg test an my period turned up late which is not normal for me at all.
think me an the oh just want a baby so much my mind is playing games

keep me up dated hope u get ur bfp xxxx

hey AF Turned up on friday but like last months was strange just light bleeding again but did to tests an both were neg
this might sound but i feel preg lol even thou i had neg test an my period turned up late which is not normal for me at all.
think me an the oh just want a baby so much my mind is playing games

keep me up dated hope u get ur bfp xxxx

I think that's like me, I think it absolutely must be my mind (and body) playing tricks on me, still no BFP but also no AF.

Yup, pretty sure AF is coming today. BFN this morning anyway.

Ah well, although I'm disappointed it's a bit of a relief I was worried that AF wasn't coming because there was something wrong.

At least we can get on with the next cycle now though.

aww sorry AF turned up huni,
but like you said we now in it for this month lol.

fx crossed this is our month.

how long have you bein ttc??
do u chart and ov tests???

:dust: xx

Hi girls, Im sooo tempted to do a test...but i only stopped pill end of july so this has been my first month of trying, but AF should have been mon/yesterday and still hasnt arrived but this could be because body is adjusting, so in limbo at the moment :(

no harm in doing a test but I would do a cheap one first as it could just be your cycles as you say! good luck xx

i would test too huni. just get the cheapies like mrs blue said then if :bfn: you wont av spent loads of money.
fingers crossed for you huni keep us updates.

have the worst headache from hell today an i no this is near impossible but still feel as if i could pregnant. :(

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back