Still getting BFN's........ho hum

liz_milne

Reaction score
Hi girls well I done another 3 cheapie tests today, totally messed the first one up by dropping the whole thing in the beaker or urine lol

2nd one negative (2nd pee of the day)

3rd one negative (just done it there)

Seems AF must just be on a later schedule this month which is very frustrating cos I'm never late! Ever!

Still no sign of her appearing, still getting lots of creamy cm and my cervix is very high and hard to find! AF was due last Wednesday morning. Just wish to get a definitive answer either way.

Baby dust to you all and as always will keep you all posted if anything changes.....nice to have somewhere to come and rant!

Liz x

You're not out until the witch comes hunnie x

Have you held it up it strange angles? My line was soooo faint on the cheepies I did three in one go and could only see the most dubious of lines.

As Cosmis girl says, your not out yet hun.

Fingers crossed x

lol yeah held it at every angle going! Also took photos and inverted the colours to see if that would "create" a line but nothing. Totally blank and definitely negative!

Will wait again till tomorrow morning, have one more IC left, will use it and if negative then will just wait and see!

thanks for getting back to me girls, appreciate it!

liz x

I hate those cheapies! I personally found them pretty crap myself. Have you tried shining a torch behind it and seeing if there is a line? I used the torch app on my phone.

have you used any other kind of HPT other than the cheapies? clearblue digi?

last week i used 2 x clearblue plus (not digital) and they were useless. I didn't hold it in the beaker of pee long enough and took about 15 mins for the control line to appear, the the 2nd one I held it in for ages and a barely visible control line lol.

Was my own fault, it said on instructions to hold in urine cup for no more or no less than 5 seconds. oopsie!!!

So IC's it is lol

liz

going to fish them out bin and get the torch out lol

here is an inverted pic of negative test just to make sure I'm not missing anything lol

It's a bit too blury for me to see anything hun.... apart from AF being late have you got any other symptoms? x

Karate kid, here is a copy of my original post on the 31st when I joined the forum.

Hi ladies! Let me introduce myself! I'm Liz, I'm 31 from Scotland, I have an 8 year old daughter (going on 18 lol) xx

Anyhoo...moving swiftly on.

My fiance and I are "casually" trying for a baby, more a case of if it happens it happens.

I don't really calculate stuff like ovulation etc. but this month I knew exactly when I ovulated as I felt it. We were very sexually active before during and after this even and I didn't really think anything of it.

I know for a fact I have a 26 day cycle. This has always been the case.

Anyway the "symptoms" I have so far (which are odd for me cos I normally only get cramping etc. straight before a period and no other menstrual signs) are:-

roughtly 3-4 dpo I had a strange metallic taste, like really bad, and nothing could take that taste away. This lasted for only a couple of days. I also noticed things were smelling WAY stronger than they normally do. I actually thought something was wrong with my car, but it was a tyre plant about 1/2 mile from my home burning tyres! It was stinking!

I have had quite bad morning diahrrea (yep, only in the mornings) and I'm normally a fairly regular, healthy pooper. also been getting cramps but have put this down to the diahrrea?

Bad headaches and tiredness.

I did have sore boobs but only a few days after o'ing, but they are fine now.

I am now 12 or 13 dpo (or thereabouts?) and I am getting this very very strange "pinging" sensation like the left hand side/just above my pubic bone area? WHAT is that? I have never had that before? Its like when you hit a nerve or something, not quite cramping, but not overly painful, just damn irritating. This is just now and again but is noticeable.

I am due AF tomorrow, but have no signs (apart from a bit of dropsy), I have no cramping, no sore boobs or nothing.

I tested probably middle last week but hey that musta been way too early, was just getting my hopes up i think!

Need some opinions, even if just on the "pinging" thing and look forward to getting to know you all so much better xxxxxxxxxx

Forgot to add that I don't really get any noticeable discharge and last week it was really white, thick (no smell) creamy texture then couple days later it was gloopy and clear, but loads of it, I thought I was getting AF early it was that "wet", then its gone creamy again but not so thick?

My only "symptoms" i have now is drained very easily but not overly tired, feeling SOOOOO bloated in my abdomen, not in my lower belly area, but above it. Like I've been winded. For the past few days over the weekend I've had some on and off AF cramps but have come to nothing and checked the position of my cervix which is very high and soft (to the point i couldn't find it easily!).

Nothing else really! one thing i'm not looking too much into is today fora little while I was getting a pressure pain in my left breast only, like on the outside fleshy area. My nipples are no different, although my boobs are fuller and heavier, again this could be coincidental with AF being overdue. So dont know!

All really promising symtoms hun, Maybe try a different test?x

yeah probably will give it a couple more days then re-test. Dont really want to splash out on a digi though incase the witch shows. Maybe wednesday I'll buy some on ebay or amazon they are so much cheaper on there lol

xx

Boots have buy one get one half price on clearblue digis and FRERs this week....... x

Oh thanks will maybe have a drive into town tomorrow x

in fact i have just had a look, and Amazon is WAY cheaper and can be delivered within 2 days.

If your still testing neg in a few days then I,d go to the doc, see if they'll give you a blood test or give you a reason why your late if your not preg. Got my fx,d for you, mabe you implanted later and it,s taking a while to show in a test. Don,t no how late you are, but when I was preg with the boys, I tested when af was a week late and for quite a faint line on the same sort of test you used, if I tested sooner doubt I would have got a line at all!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back