AF late ...

ukchick

Reaction score
Hi all, hope u are having a nice weekend!

So I have done a few tests during the 2ww one at 12 DPO ( I know just silly) and then again at 16 DPO - ovulating on cd10 - all bfn

So now AF was due Friday tested again - still bfn

AF still not here...thinking is there even any point testing again? I know this month must be a write off...could really do with a wee bit of advice girls, feeling quite low just now :(

It's really nice that even though I don't know U all well there is always someone to give advice and make u smile xx

I dont have any advice just wanted to say u neva no ur not out if af isnt here yet, its so horrible waiting isnt it i havent got the courage to test yet im going to wait for as long as possible i cant bear another bfn.
Got my fx for you.

Michelle.x

There's not much you can do but wait and/or test I guess. I know some ladies on here haven't had their BFP until AF was well overdue, so fx for you- you're not out until the witch arrives.

I know it's hard not to get down though.

xx

awe try not to get too down hun (easier said than done i know). like the girls said ur not out until the wicked witch rears her gross head! lol fx for u hun xx

Thanks to everyone! I am trying so hard like u said not to get down it's just difficult isn't it? Especially when u see bfn...time after time again!

I think this will be my last month of trying for a while might take a wee break...i don't want to have every month two weeks of stress...But hey! Keep my chin up, it's probably hormonal anyway ( or so I am told lol )

Chin up Hun, I had this last month. Af was two weeks late and arrived on the day I went on holiday!! Typical. I did 4 tests all bfn and it was really upsetting so I know gow you feel. Like the girls say tho, you're not out til af arrives so fingers crossed for you! :) x

Thank you very much xxx so many kind people here...
I know probably TMI lol but in a bath just now and have what feels like cramp...it's funny though it's like when u really need to pee that feeling u get. Omg can't believe I typed that haha oh well never mind perhaps I am just going mad after all! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back