Still don't know what's going on :(

Clover

Reaction score
Hi Girls been at the Hospital all day, went for repeat blood to confirm pregnant was ending but my results are confusing, the level has risen in 2 days but only suboptimaly
The results

912f71bb21e3983c2426ce47c1cedd45.jpg

They gave me another scan and these are the results

5e8554e3b1d02ec12244d139a8b61d8e.jpg

They said it could be a failing pregnancy, a pregnancy that's taking a while to get going or a eptopic :(
I'm still bleeding but not heavily now only on wiping

I'm beside myself they want me to go back on Saturday for repeat bloods again

Has anyone any experience of this?

Thanks my lovely friends

xxxxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Oh Hun! What a confusing time for you!!

I don't have the same experience but with my first MC I bled, then my levels doubled, I spotted and then the levels went down.

I really hope it turns out well for you!
If you've had a scan and seen the baby it can't be ectopic can it?

What about vanishing twin??

Good luck xx

Aww Hun what a nightmare for you.

I've no experience I'm afraid, so can't offer any advice only my on going support.

XX

Gosh, how confusing. So sorry you don't have more of a definitive answer. If the bleeding has tapered off AND your levels are rising, maybe not all is lost? I don't know xx

I was in hospital recently and the lady opposite had both a baby in the womb and an ectopic (so twins). They removed the ectopic and she was left with one baby which was fine. Maybe that?

Sorry this is dragging on.

I was suspected ectopic as I had the coil in so they whipped me in for a scan before doing bloods. Then I went back 2 days later for a repeat scan and bloods. My bloods were high the firt time so thts why I got another scan but they dropped by the time I went back in two days.

No experience of them rising. But I am sure that as so long the pregnancy is still inside the hormone still builds but could be wrong, I hope I am. Im hoping the best for you. But feel your pain I was 4 days before I got a definite answer.

xxxx

I'm sorry to hear this, hope you get some answers soon x

Last edited:
I don't know what to expect really , I was coming to terms with a miscarriage but now it may be more serious

I have been that if I have any right sided pain I have to go straight to A&E :(

xxxxxx

Oh Cover, I am so sorry sweety and really am hoping for the best xx

So sorry Clover I'm thinking of you honey.

Big kiss
Xxx

Oh clover :( I'm so sorry you're going through all this! It's absolutely ridiculous to be left in limbo like that. I'm keeping everything crossed that it might turn out to be good news xx

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I just want to know , the nurse was lovely today and really looked after me but she said they couldn't be sure if I still had a viable pregnancy, eptopic/miscarrage
I feel ill tonight, feel like I could throw up I haven't hardly eaten for 3 days and just feel awful :(

xxxxxx

Really feel for you and hope you get some answers soon xx

I'm starting to feel really unwell dizzy and sick

Hi clover

So sorry to hear this. I had a similar experience with my first pregnancy and MC.. Could only see a sac at scan, did two lots of bloods and levels were rising slowly, but not doubling like they should for a viable pregnancy. They phoned me, said to come in again for more bloods as it may be ectopic but "not to worry as I probably wouldn't rupture overnight" (!!!) I was so frigging scared I barely slept and then started feeling unwell and getting pains..

To cut a long story short, numbers rose slowly a few times, by then started to drop and I was discharged. Still not sure what it was, either MC or a failed ectopic, but I'd imagine you're feeling ill cos you're stressed out Hun and I don't blame you!

My guess would be that it isn't ectopic and your levels will start going down.. In my experience the term 'ectopic' is bounded around too easily when they don't know what's going on and it's awful cos it really scares people. Big hugs xxxx

Grrr. This makes me so cross. It seems to be a pattern everywhere. Pregnant people's mental health not taken into account one little jot.
I had exactly the same kind of report with my mc, sadly, and like you, I was left feeling completely in the dark. They mentioned ectopic to me, but just left me like it looks like you have been.
I really would advise talking to The Miscarriage Association. You can talk to midwives or very understanding and caring volunteers who actually take how you are feeling mentally into account. It helped me a great deal to have someone who was just able to tell me straight what could be going on and who was thinking about my mental health.
Clover, I am thinking of you. Ring EPU if you need to and ask for some more answers too. Don't let them fob you off. Ring and ask what is going on, what you can expect etc. You need some options so as to prepare yourself for the next few days/weeks/months.
You should not be left in limbo, not knowing what to do.
You're a mother to that baby, whatever happens and mothers need to care for and look after their babies until the end. You need to be allowed to do that.
I don't mean to be upsetting and I hope I haven't been, but my mental health has been completely ignored by everyone except my midwife so far in both of my pregnancies and it makes me so cross and upset that others go through it too.
Lots of love and hugs coming your way, lovely. Honestly, thinking about you all the time and I don't even know you. Xxxx

And if you're dizzy and sick, you need to go back in to hospital. Either ring EPU or go to A and E if they don't respond appropriately.
Please keep us updated.
Xxxx

I'm starting to feel really unwell dizzy and sick

I've just see this. Are you feeling any better today?

It could still be the hcg in your system making you feel unwell.
Good luck Hun xx

Clover I hope you're OK sweetheart xxx

Hi Girls

Siamesecatlady Thanks so much for your post, I feel a bit better physically this morning didn't sleep much, mentally I'm not good, I just keep thinking Oh it could be ok but then I know in my heart that it isn't, it scared me yesterday that they said it could be eptopic and I think I got myself worked up and the stress made me feel unwell. ..plus I was so tired as we were waiting in hospital for 5 hours yesterday for blood results, with 2 bored children, my hubby also didn't help by being really stroppy and eventually sitting in the car, he wasn't even there for my scan (again )

It upsets me that I came in holiday so happy thinking for once I can enjoy myself and relax without the stress of TTC..... first holiday pregnant , and it turns out like this!

Anyway I can't do anything today I will have to just wait until tomorrow, it's not knowing that's killing me and not being able to grieve for my baby

xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back