Still don't know what's going on :(

Hi clover

So sorry to hear this. I had a similar experience with my first pregnancy and MC.. Could only see a sac at scan, did two lots of bloods and levels were rising slowly, but not doubling like they should for a viable pregnancy. They phoned me, said to come in again for more bloods as it may be ectopic but "not to worry as I probably wouldn't rupture overnight" (!!!) I was so frigging scared I barely slept and then started feeling unwell and getting pains..

To cut a long story short, numbers rose slowly a few times, by then started to drop and I was discharged. Still not sure what it was, either MC or a failed ectopic, but I'd imagine you're feeling ill cos you're stressed out Hun and I don't blame you!

My guess would be that it isn't ectopic and your levels will start going down.. In my experience the term 'ectopic' is bounded around too easily when they don't know what's going on and it's awful cos it really scares people. Big hugs xxxx
Thanks sweetie
The sonographer did think what she could see in the scan was a ruptured copus luteum which is where the egg comes out of , I don't understand really why she thought it could be a pregnancy? There was only her down in the department and the nurse she said she would of liked a second opinion but couldn't as she was alone so I think that's why she put down ? Eptopic as she wanted to cover herself and I totally understand that

Oh and she wasn't impressed with the private scan I had as the pictures were awful there was no report and she said that he shouldn't of done the internal without a chaperone

I just thought well I had to go get it done because this hospital refused to scan me!!!!

xxxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Oh hun, I know how you feel.

When I lost Lil Bug, I knew deep down that he had gone as I was so certain of my dates but I kept clinging to the hope that everything might be OK. Limbo land is just the worst.

Make sure you look after yourself hun and try and have a bite to eat and drink.

Big hugs sweetheart

XX

Gail my thoughts are with you.

Has spotting stopped now?

Men are sometimes acting strange. I hope your oh takes care of sweetie x

Hurry up Saturday! Hugs x

Thanks Emily
I know Lil chocolate chip is gone and it's killing me waiting, I know my dates and there is now way I could be wrong

Hey Charlotte
I'm just spotting a tiny bit when I wipe, the most was Wednesday afternoon when it was bright red (sorry tmi ) since then it's gone brown again
But because there was still the sac on the scan I know I haven't passed baby yet

Just feel so sad :(

xxxxxx

Was just thinking should I contact my EPU at home or GP? I'm in Skegness on holiday so it's a total different area and they probably need to know what's happening?

xxxxxx

Hi Clover,

I have just read all of this and im so sorry you are having to go through this hun. I really hope you are ok and that it all gets sorted very quickly for you now.

We are all here to support you.....

Take care my lovely.

xxx

It's awful for you being in this limbo Hun especially on holiday. Sending you hugs mate xx

Was just thinking should I contact my EPU at home or GP? I'm in Skegness on holiday so it's a total different area and they probably need to know what's happening?

xxxxxx

I would Hun. They will probably want to book you in and maybe ask for your notes to be sent over xx

Well I'm back in hospital today for my 3rd set of bloods arrived at 10am and not had them done yet so almost 2 hours of waiting for nothing
I know it took 5 hours to get my blood results on Thursday and I had them done straight away

I'm just not in the mood today , I did say to the nurse if you give me the equipment I'll do it myself

xxxxx

Dr came and did bloods , said I have really good vains, didn't understand why the nurse couldn't get blood....then asked if I was having a miscarriage?! I said I didn't know but I probably was :(

xxxxxx

I hope you get some answers soon Clover and you don't have to wait 5 hours again :(

Xxx

Clover, I know you have read my story - but i just wanted to let you know that I didn't have any pain at all with my ectopic, the only sign was my hormones that dropped and then rose again (although mine were also extremely low to begin with - only ever got to 382 and I was 7 weeks when it ended). If you have any concerns that it may be ectopic don't let them leave you without having a scan etc. as you can't rely on the one sided pain as a symptom as everybody is different. My surgeon said he could not believe I wasn't in agony. I really do hope that yours isn't ectopic, and I don't want to worry you - but you have to think about your own safety. I have my fingers crossed for you. Take care and keep us updated xxx

Thanks Linzijane, I'm hoping that they will do another scan after this set of bloods, the Dr is going to review everything and make a plan today hopefully
I think I should know the outcome in a couple of hours
I won't leave if they are still ?? Eptopic I will try to insist they do another scan just to rule it out

xxxxxxx

Good luck Hun. I hope you get a positive outcome. And if not I hope the baby is not ectopic. Xx

Hugs Gail, I hope you don't have to sit there for 5 hours and get the asnwers soon! xxxx

4 hours so far today :( just want to know then I can say goodbye to my baby

xxxxx

Bloods are back but waiting to be reviewed by the Dr, nurse has just done my blood pressure and temp and asked me of I have any pain and if it's right sided
She also asked about shoulder pain

xxxxx

Do you think they're still up then? It sounds like they must be if they're checking u for ectopic signs. I would demand a scan before you leave Hun. Good luck xx

I'm guessing they are rising still :( the other nurse on Thursday told me straight away now I'm worried

xxxxx

Aaww Hun. You will be fine. Just make sure they scan you please. Let me know how you get on xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back