5/6 week scan

Anna86

Reaction score
hi just thought i'd let you know how things went on at my scan today. i had it have an internal scan as they couldn't see anything on my tummy scan but i saw the little 1 :) they ruled out an eptopic pregnancy but i gotta go back on the 14th as they couldn't be 100% sure that all is ok they reckon i'm only jus bout 5 weeks maybe still in my 4th so when i go back on the 14th they will be checking i'm still growing so fingers crossed i will have a healthy baby :)

hi i got the same last night its amazing isnt it, good luck xx

How did you find the internal scan? Glad all is well hun xx

the internal scan was fine didn't hurt or nothing it was mayb a more discomfort than anything but i glad they found the sac :) can get a little more excited now :)

That's good to know. Looking forward to hearing more on 14th!

omg i had a bit of a bleed today but seems to have stopped i pretty sure its from when they were poking around up there when they did my internal scan must of been up there 4 10 mins lol did panic a bit this morning but i am fine now :)

keep an eye on it, but I'm sure it's fine

Great to have an early scan, you can look forward to next week knowing how it works now X

yeah i will be keeping an eye on it jus had a warmish bath that went cold quick :( so fingers crossed that should of helped stop the bleeding (touch wood) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back