6 weeks, Bleeding, Pain, no gestation seen on scan but still positive tests?

I woke up this morning at 6.30 with bad pains, and heavier bleeding. Went to the hospital for repeat HCG levels and had an internal and spoke to the doctor. When i got home i passed some tissue and clots. Hospital just rang my HCG levels are now only 57 :'( So i have officially miscarried :'( It hurts very bad right now, i will be leaving here, hopefully will be back soon with good news. Thanks for all your support and i hope you all have a happy healthy pregnancy and babies.

Really So sorry to hear that. You take care of yourselves xxx

Aww I,m very sorry to hear that. Big (((hugs))) to you.

So sorry to hear your news, both my first two pregnancies ended in miscarriage. I've been here through both, the girls are lovely and will support you no matter what. I fully understand the need to take a break fro the forum, I hope you are back soon with good news! Take care of yourself xx

So sorry to hear your news, both my first two pregnancies ended in miscarriage. I've been here through both, the girls are lovely and will support you no matter what. I fully understand the need to take a break fro the forum, I hope you are back soon with good news! Take care of yourself xx

Hi, thanks, i have been through it before as well :( The hardest thing was having to tell my 8 year old daughter :( I totally agree with you that the girls on here are fab, you all have supported me with my worries, maybe i wont leave altogether just move from this to another part of the site, i really hope i am back here soon!

So sorry to hear that hun :hugs: xx

Sent from my gorgeous iPhone 4S

so sorry to hear that hun, sending love and hugs xx

I;m so sorry to hear this hon. Definitely dont leave the site, there are so many supportive people on here. Take some time to do whatever you need to do to get through this terrible time. Lots of :hug: xxx

Awww babe so sorry to hear that and can completely feel your pain. Take time out and get stronger each day that goes by. It's hard at first but it gets easier xxxx

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who helped me with there words of support and kindness. i am leaving Tri 1 (for now) hopefully i will be back real soon. Been to see my GP today and she has signed me off on the sick for 2 weeks. Gives me time to recover properly (and for my lovely fiancé to look after me like he has been) hehe :). hope you are all well :*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back