6 weeks, Bleeding, Pain, no gestation seen on scan but still positive tests?

fran.sudeep

Reaction score
Hi,

Could someone please help me with my problems, I am 6 weeks tomorrow according to my LMP, i have had bleeding for 2 days now on wiping, and today a little heavier with cramping. Been to the hospital today for a scan, Scan shows no gestational sac seen but hospital pregnancy test was still positive. They took bloods to monitor HCG levels and urine sample to test for UTI. I'm so worried what the outcome is, Can anyone relate to this? Its driving me crazy. Thanks

Hi hun, didn,t want to read and run. I,ve not experienced this so can,t offer great advice. I,ve heard that sometimes it can be difficult to find early on. As long as the hcg levels are rising then thats a good sign. The other ladies will probs be able to give u more advice.

im also not sure what it could be im sorry but hope you get answers soon xxxxx

hopefully the doctors get you some answers but stay positive :) xox

Thats what we,re hear for :) i,ve been talking with my friend who,s just had a uti and she also had bleeding and cramps, so fx,d for u its that.

try not to worrry to much hun it could be you conceived later in the month and are still to early for them to find it on the scan ...you will have a series of blood tests now probably every other day ...bloods should rise by 100% each time ...my only raised 70% so they thought my bean was ectopic .......it wasnt and last wednesday we saw bean with heart beat in the right place

Thanks, im hoping thats what it is, but with still bleeding, im worried, although its just pink/red blood no clots or tissue. Im glad everything worked out for you :)

Thanks, im hoping thats what it is, but with still bleeding, im worried, although its just pink/red blood no clots or tissue. Im glad everything worked out for you :)

thats ok hun im keeping my fingers crossed for you ..keep us updated

Sure I will, no doubt i won't get any sleep tonight for thinking about the test results in the morning, thanks for all your concern.

Well i phoned the hospital my HCG levels are currently 320, she said they would never expect to see anything on the scan at this level. I have to have a repeat blood test tomorrow to see if they have risen, if so i'm earlier than i thought, if not the worst has happened. My bleeding has reduced, no pain, don't really know what to think, we arewaiting eagerly for tomorrow now.

Good to hear the pain and bleeding have eased up. Good luck for tomorrow.

my first test they were 749 i think but a empty but small gestation sack could be seen ...fingers crossed hun yours will rise tomorrow and by next week you will see a bean on scan

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back