6 weeks, Bleeding, Pain, no gestation seen on scan but still positive tests?

Its so hard waiting for something that means so much. keeping everything crossed for you xxx

Its so hard waiting for something that means so much. keeping everything crossed for you xxx

Yes you are so right, it feels like im waiting forever, i just want to know if i can be happy again or if to grieve :(

Fingers crossed :) let us know how you get on, we'll all be thinking of you x x x x

Will be thinking of you, FX for good outcome, but as docs have said it may be too small to show up on scan and alot of people do have some sort of bleeding in first few weeks hun xx

We hope so, were going at 12 but wont know till later probably as need to wait for HCG test results to come back. Fingers tightly crossed.

good luck hunni hope everything goes well for u i will keep everything crossed xx

Hi all, been to hospital they told me my HCG levels were 135, on Thursday they were 320. Now we have to wait till Monday to speak to the nurse from the epac clinic :( i'm so worried, my bleeding has calmed right down, i have passed no foetal tissue (i defiantly know that as i work in a Histology lab and see that kind of tissue everyday so would easily recognise it). I really don't know what i would have done without my wonderful fiancé he is the best.

levels are rising well hun ....im sure eveything is going to be fine ...look foward to hearing tomorrow how you do

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back