HCG Levels

XXXKIEZXXX

Reaction score
Hi,
Im between 5 and 6 weeks pregnant but only just miscarried without a period in between. I had a blood test on Friday and levels were 7708, then had another yesterday and levels has risen to 12741 but the nurse said they have not rose enough and i have to have another scan in 10 days.

After looking in net i thought my levels seem pretty normal but now im really worried cos the nurse wasnt happy with the results.

Your thoughts please.............................

xxx

Might not have made myself clear on above post - I misscarried then got pregnant again, the levels arent from the previous micarriage. x

I never got blood tests myself but those levels seem high enough to me. They do say they only have to double between 48-72 hours so by today I'm sure they would have doubled.

Try not to worry hun xx

Well thast what i thought, iv been looking on net and I also thought that the level seemed quite normal. Maybe im just worrying too much. I suppose I shoud stop worring until there is something to worry about. - Easier said than done though.....................The next few days until my scan are gonna be a drag!

Thanks for your reply xxx

It's easy for me saying not to worry hun but honestly hun the results seem high and increased 'almost' double and they really only have to double after 48-72 hours :)

Im going to stop worrying now, im not one to normally wish time away but i wish i could fast forward a few days to day of my scan.
I want to be able to enjoy pregnancy but cant at mo, just keep my fingers crossed and hope everything goes well.

Thanks so much guys :)
xxxxxx

All sounding good to me, your HCG levels went up by 39 percent from Friday to monday, I would try to relax and penrhaps they are over worrying a little. Good luck for your scan, will be looking out for your news X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back