Still bleeding after nearly 11 weeks!

excited

Reaction score
Hi girls

Can anyone help I am still bleeding (sometimes quite heavily) and my little boy will be 11 weeks old on Tuesday.

I mentioned it to the doctor at our 8 week check but he just said if I still was at the 12 week check to mention it to the nurse. I also phoned the health visitor but she said it could just be hormonal.

I dont want to overreact but I cant help worry that it means something is wrong.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks and hope you are all well and your little ones are bundles of joy!!! x

Hi...Didn't want to read and run.... I personally only bleed for about 4 weeks. I hope someone else can reassure you. I'd definitely go back to your doctors just to get checked out.. Has it stopped at all? Hope it gets better soon xxx

Can't really help, I bled for about 7 & half weeks I think, had a two week break and have now had my first period for over two weeks but looks to be tailing off now.....hopefully

I'd get on to the dr or HV and see what they say now, might very well be ok but best to be sure x

Thanks guys

I went to the doc and monday and she changed my contraceptive pill and did some tests. I have just phoned for the results and they were all fine so hopefully it was the pill. It does seem to be calming down a bit :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back