is bleeding after 3 weeks normal?

claire23

Reaction score
Not posted in this section before and not sure i belong here as im not a normal mummy my baby is an angel, my stitches seem to be healed but im still bleeding heavily some days is this normal after 3 weeks? forgive me if iv asked this in the wrong place but its not the same as miscarriage bleeding as i was full term xx

yeah it can be normal, but best speak to your HV or GP to make sure i bleed after my first til 4 weeks its usually your body cleaning you out basically. x x x

Thankyou i will see my GP in a few days if its still not stopped, dont get a HV with stillborns xxx

then instead of leaving it that late go see them tomorrow just to make sure please so we no you are ok. If you get checked they will also make sure you have no infections or anything else please x x x

Hugs to you! Yes it is normal. I remember mine had almost stopped around 3 weeks then started again like a period for another week or so.... I had to wear a pantyliner to 6 or 7 weeks.

im on week 4 and still bleeding!

sending lots of love to you and your family at this extremely hard time xxxx

I'm nearly wk 4 and still bleeding on and off so pretty sure it's normal xxxx

Hi hun, no advice in the bleeding I just wanted to offer my condolences to you and your family xxxxxx

Claire23 im so sorry you lost your darling baby.. Please dont think for one minute u are not a normal mammy because you are, you carried your baby for 9 long months and gave birth and bonded.. I too lost my son he was stillborn at 36 weeks 18 months ago.. But i remember i bled for at least 4-5 weeks then got a period a week or two after i stopped bleeding.. Its still early days for you but it does get easier, the pain will never go away u just find a way to get through the days.. If u ever want a chat pm me.. Lots of hugs xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back