Still bleeding...

BabysMomma

Reaction score
I'm knackered and part of it is down to still bleeding lots.

My LO will be 12 weeks this Wednesday coming and apart from about a week (was probably less) I've been bleeding and having to use the super duper Tena pads :(

Surely I shouldn't still be bleeding heavily this long after birth? It's bright red, gloopy and when I wipe it's seriously stringy and sticks to the toilet bowl etc etc (Soz for tmi)

Has anyone else bled this long after birth? x

That does sound like it's been going on too long to me, I was told to expect about 6 weeks with it only being heavy for the first 1-2. Just replied to your other post saying you should get to the docs, make sure that you mention this too if you go. :hugs:

Thanks inky...it's one of those things (well 2 now lol) that you just put off going to the docs about as its kinda gross and embarrassing iykwim...but you're right, I'll have to go. Thanks for replying, I appreciate it. x

Just for info purposes...I finally stopped bleeding on 20th October!! Exactly 3 blooming months after I had my DD! I had a docs app for the following day but cancelled it cos I didn't see any point in going if I wasn't bleeding. It was weird though cos OH and I DTD, there was super amounts of blood (sorry if TMI) then the following day there was a wee teeny bit of brownish blood on my pad, and then none! Ah well, thank frick it's gone is all I can say!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back