Still bleeding is this normal??

evie_smith

Reaction score
I'm still blooming bleeding it slowed at 2 weeks and I have been on and off of antibiotics since then coz I started bleeding really heavy but I'm still bleeding really heavy leaked through my pad my panties onto my bottoms yesterday :wall2: chloé is 6 weeks on Monday I'm still getting "period pains" I'm breastfeeding and some clots any help?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I stopped bleeding dead on 3 weeks! Could it be the antibiotics playing with your body?

I don't know I stopped taking them yesterday midday coz the course ended. I said to DH it may be them clearing me out but it's really really heavy with my other two I got lighter when they were working

I stopped bleeding at 2 weeks x I'd go back to the gp honey x

I stopped bleeding at 3 weeks, had sex and it came back with a vengance. Bled really heavy till 6 weeks! Even when I was sitting I was having gushes. It was literally running out of me 24/7. Thank feck it's stopped now but it wasn't pleasant.

I'd go and see your gp if your worried Hun. Xx

Ahh bugger!! It slowed right down at 2 weeks and me and DH had sex that's when it came back and it's gushing @.@ bloody husband! "but I'm sexually frustrated" (whiny voice) I could have stopped by now I bet!!! Grrrr hopefully it will stop soon then it's costing an arm and a leg in pads think always should give me a customer of the year award haha!! If it's still here come 7 weeks or at my 6 week check i will mention it then I think x

how long are you supposed to bleed for? and how long are you supposed to go without sex after baby is born?

My first baby, so not sure on these things x

We had sex as soon as I stopped bleeding so 3 weeks after but it's what your comfitable with!

I dont think ive stopped bleeding since having LO i would just slow right down an then bout few days later he will get heavier again. I guess im just unlucky where as most of you mums have a stopped bleeding point lol.
Hope you get something sorted soon you dont wana be like me none stop an uve not long had ur LO, My LO is 5 months old now an its still on going. I know how you feel kinda depressing now lol x

Just over today been having stronger pains down below I'm becoming sore again doctors Monday I think feel like I've just had a baby again

Sounds like your infection hasn't cleared up yet. I had these pains at the beginning and the midwife said that my uterus hadn't gone down yet so I could have an infection or it couldve been another clot waiting to budge. My bleeding then stopped and started again so I'm thinking I had another clot as I had loads of little ones coming out when I was gushing.

More antibiotics for me then :wall2:

i stopped at 51/2 weeks, also had an infection which took a while to clear up, the bleeding would slow down and then start again really heavy. had about 10 days break and now bloody period started, grrr, well at least i hope its a period and not more bleeding.

It got insane today lost about 7 golf ball type size clots and soaked through loads of pads my husband took me to a&e when he got back from work and I just spent 7 hours up there bloods done, urine sample, swabs taken. Then more swabs taken (ouch) then an internal exam. Came away with a prescription for two sets of antibiotics that I have to pick up first thing tomorrow from the hospital pharmacist coz it was shut in the evenings from 7 and it was 10pm when I got out from quarter to 3 - madness!!!! @.@

omg chick!! arent u tired hun?? hope it eases soon xx

ive stopped bleeding at 3 weeks and tried sex for first time after birth on sat and woah it was great.. Haven't stopped since.. Sorry for tmi.. Just rather happy as my stitchs have healed.. Naughty really because there not 100 percent but i couldn't wait and they are still fine :) x

It would be nice if I could have sex but I can't the way I am :( - I can't wait tho :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back