Bleeding

D_ball

Reaction score
Sorry if this is tmi but i'm starting to get really worried and wondered if anyone else has experience it.
I had my son back in October, normal delivery no stitches or anything (quite a surprise having experienced 2 previous haemorrhages) I went back on the pill at my 8 week check and i'm currently on my 4th cycle.
Anyway, the problem is that i have a normal period during the pill free week but then once i start taking the pill again approx a week later I suddenly start bleeding again, this is always accompanied by large jelly like clots (sorry tmi) I then have a little bit of bleeding which i assume is due to the clots and then back to normal. This can happen upto 3/4 times whilst taking the pill, and without any warning! I have no pain either.
Has anyone else experienced this! I've seen the doctor and i'm waiting for a gyno appointment but i'm now worried becasue i had a smear on monday and the nurse said my cervix looked abnormal! great :wall2: what does that mean!
now i'm really worried!

Sorry for going on, just had to get it off my mind and tell someone!

oh sorry hun! don really ahve any inof but didnt want to read and run! Hope you get it sorted quickly! xx

Thanks Hun!
Starting to worry now, they've fast tracked a gyno appointment for this Friday!!
All sounds a bit worrying but I guess I'll find out soon :(

Sent from my iPhone using
Tapatalk sorry for any typos!!

Yes! Thanks for asking!
Everything looked and felt ok :blush:
So they think and hope it's my pill, they've changed it and then if that doesn't work I've got to try mini pill then coil.
So hoping this works :)
xx

Yep and just had a clear smear back too :dance:

:yay:

I'm still plucking up the courage for my next smear, Im just not all that on someone rummaging round down there again just yet tho lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back