Starfish Labour Thread - Updated baby here!

Fx contractions regulate Hun, don't blame you for going to hosp I'd do the same x x

This thread has made me feel emotional! I can't believe our star is in labour!! If anyone is texting her can u please tell her I'm thinking of her loads and she wil be fine :hugs: xxx

OMG!!! I have not been on forum for a couple of months been so busy with my wee boy. I just had a feeling about Starfish and logged in......how strange is that?

Keep up the good work honey you are doing great!! yeah it husts like hell, no denying it. You can do it!! I'm now thread stalking.......

Soooooooo spooky!! I was laying in bed last night thinking about u :oooo: ...wondering how u are! Great to hear from u Tracey xx

wonder who will give birth first....pinky or starfish seeing as they were both due the 24th dec lol xxx

This thread has made me feel emotional! I can't believe our star is in labour!! If anyone is texting her can u please tell her I'm thinking of her loads and she wil be fine :hugs: xxx

Have told her hon x x

Good luck

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk

Hey all. Samsgirl had asked me to update as she can't get online. The latest text from Starfish is

"I can't believe it, they have sent me home again, its just not moving forward. They will manually break my waters tomorro if it doesn't happen in the night, but have been contracting over 24 hrs now and still only 3 cent. So tired and low :-( "

Chin up sweetie, only hours to go before you meet your small person. Xxx

Oh Star :( I'm so sorry chicky, how frustrating :hug: I hope you get a good nights sleep if possible. We're all here for you.

xxxx

Oh Hun :( so sorry to hear this. Fx things move quicker in the night xxx

I'm so sorry to hear that x try your best to get some sleep and eat, you'll need it for tomorrow x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back