Starfish Labour Thread - Updated baby here!

Yay, just think that you are that bit closer to seeing your baby!!

Good luck hun hope things ease for you soon. xxx

baby starfish on route i reckon....
really hope this is it for you hun. xxxx

Good luck hun! So hope the pain eases for you.

I'm dreading the pain side of things.. try to keep focused on how close you are to meeting your little one! :)

xx

Ohh good luck hun!
I didn't find contractions that painful but it certainly took my breathe away a few times and was a little sore.
I found that breathing slowly and trying to relax really helped! xxx

Ooh just seen this. Hope all is going well Starfish. Fingers crossed no news means you are in labour x

Oh wow sorry to see your in so much pain but hope you move along pretty quick and have LO before the day is out x

Im guessing from the lack of updates she is in the bath or in too much pain! Good Luck i hope this is it!! xx

Hello I am star fish text buddy I am down in Bristol visiting and so it has been difficult for me to get on.

As you know she thinks things have started and so I will try and keep you updated should I hear more from her. She last text to say they wouldn't let her go in until contractions regulate.

Good luck lovely xx

When I had new LO I had bad contractions for 4 days, on day 2 the MW (at a normal check up) said I was 5cm dilated & I would go that night, I didn't, & was in absolute agony (screaming in pain) in the house but because the contractions were irregular hosp kept telling me not to go in. Eventually I was screaming so loud my OH could hear me outside our building & forced me to go to hosp (contractions were still irregular)...we got there just in time & he was born 1/2 an hour later, it was not a comfortable experience, having 0 pain relief for 4 days (I thought my labour being induced & with epidural & diamorphine was bad) but it just goes to show, its not always textbook with contractions

Good luck sounds like it wont be long for you anyway

:)

Last edited:
OMG!!! I have not been on forum for a couple of months been so busy with my wee boy. I just had a feeling about Starfish and logged in......how strange is that?

Keep up the good work honey you are doing great!! yeah it husts like hell, no denying it. You can do it!! I'm now thread stalking.......

My bestie is in st michaels right now too being induced yey

Thinking of star xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back