Starfish Labour Thread - Updated baby here!

So sorry to hear this Starfish-u are still doing better than I did. Just think it's just one more night and your LO will be here :) hope u can get some rest overnight. Thinking of you at this difficult and frustrating time xxxx

I know it's frustrating SF but knowing what I know now I wish I was doing this bit at home. I hope you're not in too much pain. Tomorrow is another day and I'm confident you will meet your little guy very soon.

Awww I'm really sorry star - I hope you get some sleep and hopefully LO will start getting a wriggle on xxxxx

Aww star, just be positive, its all moving in the right direction! Make sure u eat for your energy levels? Do u know what pain relief your going for.

Just remember you will be holding LO soon xx

Aww star, just be positive, its all moving in the right direction! Make sure u eat for your energy levels? Do u know what pain relief your going for.

Just remember you will be holding LO soon xx

Sleep sleep sleep and stay on your feet as much as you can!!

Aw hun :) you should demand pethidine, that's what I did and I was only 2cm, then they have to admit you. Hope you're mangaing to get some rest and eat if you can too. Resting is supposed to make things progress too :) x x

Last edited:
Oh starfish I am thinking of you I hope that you are OK.and your little one arrives soon xxx

Hope things speed up for you star, good luck x x

Aww your having such a bad time of it- i hope they sort you out soon so you can get comfortable (as much as you can in labour) - almost there tho you will be holding LO soon xx

Omg star you as well!! Good luck hun, sorry you are having a hard time of it - keep going your doing brilliantly xx

Oh sweetheart...........what a crap time but hopefully you're now in hospital with good pain relief :hug:

Can't wait to see mini Starfish!!!

Keep thinking of the end result star, it'll be worth it in the end!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back