Spotting 2 days late! Implantation/breakthrough bleed or AF?

Thanks Hun ye think I have many lh surges anyway so slightly confused I'm guna see how I get on go out later get one if not full flow and if it's a bfn jus accept this as a weird AF and move on x

Bleeding heavier cramping and took a test it looks bfn to me guess I'm out :-( x

agu4amu5.jpg

It's annoying me cus I wish I din get FRER as I can see the indent which is making me think is it or isn't it :-( x must be witch tho I'm getting more blood on pad now x

:( go on sunbeds and have a nice glass of wine :) and lots of choc haha xxx

Ah well it's over now :-( I'm on a break Sunbeds it is I'll say my goodbyes tonight jus guna have a cry my 2014 baby is out the window :-( xxxx

:-( So sorry sweetheart.....that witch has been a complete bitch to u this cycle!...... At least u know now and can move on to enjoy a summer filled with lots of fun without the stress of being in here! Xx

So sorry about the bfn and the witch. Enjoy all the lovely treats and I hope you will be back here soon with a bfp x

Sorry Theosmummy, it's crap when AF arrives, I had a pale pink line on FRER last month but it wasn't a BFP, it gets your hopes up and then I think it's harder when u get BFN, this month I'm waiting until AF due date and checking with a Clearblue as they always seem to be the best. Take care x

Big hugs theosmummy and lets hope your back really soon with a BFP :) xxxx

Thanks xxxx catch up soon when I hopefully have a baby bump lol x good luck ladies.. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back