Is it possible to have implantation bleed 11//12dpo?

babybo

Reaction score
Just been to the loo and wiped to find bit of browny red blood?
I'm not sure if it's an IB or the start of AF? but not had any signs af is due to make an appearance? Usually get tummy cramps and had nothing?
I'm due on on Thursday so I suppose it could be?

Yep def sounds like it could be hon! Fingers and toes crossed.

Thanx hunny! I really hope so Hun xx

Can't help but go to the bathroom every 5 mins to check there is no more blood!! X

My friend thought she got af, but the bleed was so much milder than normal. She was pregnant and had an ib (lasted 3 days).

Fingers crossed for you!

xx

Last edited:
I think that is the normal time to get an implantation bleed hon. Did you get one last time?

No I didn't notice it last time? It's been less than a teaspoon of an amount so far?
Just been the loo again and there is nothing?

I can't help but get a teeny weeny bit excited but so scared!!

How are you Hun? How you feeling? X

I'm ok thanks - felt a bit queasy today but I think that was just the heat. I just got another very, very feint line but I'm not sure these lines are pinky. Will see over the next few days- I have 4 more HPTs so will try to do 1 a day for the next 4 days and see whether or not it gets darker.

If it's a teeny weeny bit of a shadow it's something?
Are you using cheapies or tried fr or cb?

Or maybe do them every other day? X

It is a teeny weeny shadow of something (you can see the pics in the 'Am I Pregnant' section). Am just using IC's and will do a First Response when they run out! lol

Lol!! I got 3 negatives with fr but got positive with cbdigi so I've fallen out with fr lol!!! Haha x

Hmmm I never had a positive either with FR - may move straight on to the digis if the line get stronger.

They ate on affair at asda at the min? £8 for two digi? And amazon for £7.99 with free postage? X

It sounds like it could be IB. It's so terrifying getting your hopes up but it's so hard not to!

Good luck! Not long to wait now, is it this Thursday you're due?

Xx

Yeah this Thursday Hun? I ovulated on 21st/22nd July and had lots of BDing around that time!

I gave up hope yesterday and figured we obviously just havent been lucky and move onto next month nut this bit of bleeding has got my hopes up again!! Dam body lol!!
I read today that even if I did I test tomoz it could well be another negative as it can take upto 4 days for the HCG to show it's way through on a hpt. So if af doesn't show up on Thursday I'll test on Friday! We've got a wedding on sat and I know I'm already driving but I def won't be drinking!!! X

ooooh looking very promising for you - fingers crossed X

Good luck babybo, hope its IB and not AF. Are you going to test friday or sooner?

Going to test Friday that's if af hasn't showed up? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back